Nail bomb at Liverpool school

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Wench3000, Sep 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. in my day it was a drawing pin on the chair, still thats progress ...
  2. back in school a girl put bleach in a teachers kettle, so its going from pin on chair - bleach in kettle - bomb in car. it will be students suicidal bombing in the classroom next. they dont tell you this stuff on those adverts with the annoying kids then telling us what a great job teaching is :roll:
  3. Nail,Bomb? You're lucky, somewhere on the north bank of the River Ouse there is a school where the kids have got a 120mm mortar tucked away at the back of the Mosque.
  4. maybe we are missing out on an opertunity here,, classes in bomb disposal and counter terrorism..
  5. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

you give me the cue pupgreen ... exactly what i thought reading it

6. The clues in the article

Fucking Chavs, eh

7. I live a 5 minute walk from the school and have a nephew who goes there and was offered a box of live grenades for £20 a time, and regulary gets offered 9mm automatics and upwards.
    In the old days kids had paper rounds or washed cars for extra money, now they have drug rounds a 15 / 16 yrs pulling down £1000 ain't unusal now. Legalise drugs and you take all the incentive away
  8. What, at a good, fee paying school.

Why aren't they all drowned at birth, used as figure 11s, locked up for life. In short - why isn't anyone whinging the way they would have been if it had have been a state school?
  9. My kids already do!
  10. One of them is . . . . . . . . :omfg: ginger :omfg:
  11. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

Their teachers are graduates of the falls/shankill academy of terrorism.
  12. I find it strange why people try to make the place they live seem more violent than it is, St Edwards is one of, if not the, best school in the City and is hardly full of drug dealer or arms dealers like you're suggesting.

I suppose you went to the Police and told them all about the grenades that were offered to you for £20 or the automatic weapons and the people who tried to "sell" you them??

Your whole post is complete rubbish in my opinion

And before you say I don't know what I'm talking about, I'm from Liverpool too.

I know this is my first post and I probably shouldn't have used it for a rant but talk of people just walking up and offering you grenades an guns in the street is just plain stupidity.
  13. You obviously don't know anyone from the Staffords then.
  14. Silent -echo
    Read the post di*khead they were offered to my nephew NOT me, f*ck all to do with me, but why don't you pop down the Rob Roy alehouse in Tokkie for a pint and see what goes away ya beaut