Nail bomb at Liverpool school

#3
back in school a girl put bleach in a teachers kettle, so its going from pin on chair - bleach in kettle - bomb in car. it will be students suicidal bombing in the classroom next. they dont tell you this stuff on those adverts with the annoying kids then telling us what a great job teaching is :roll:
 
#4
predatorplus said:
back in school a girl put bleach in a teachers kettle, so its going from pin on chair - bleach in kettle - bomb in car. it will be students suicidal bombing in the classroom next. they dont tell you this stuff on those adverts with the annoying kids then telling us what a great job teaching is :roll:
Nail,Bomb? You're lucky, somewhere on the north bank of the River Ouse there is a school where the kids have got a 120mm mortar tucked away at the back of the Mosque.
 
#5
maybe we are missing out on an opertunity here,, classes in bomb disposal and counter terrorism..
 
#8
I live a 5 minute walk from the school and have a nephew who goes there and was offered a box of live grenades for £20 a time, and regulary gets offered 9mm automatics and upwards.
In the old days kids had paper rounds or washed cars for extra money, now they have drug rounds a 15 / 16 yrs pulling down £1000 ain't unusal now. Legalise drugs and you take all the incentive away
 
#9
Black-Mafia said:
I live a 5 minute walk from the school and have a nephew who goes there and was offered a box of live grenades for £20 a time, and regulary gets offered 9mm automatics and upwards.
In the old days kids had paper rounds or washed cars for extra money, now they have drug rounds a 15 / 16 yrs pulling down £1000 ain't unusal now. Legalise drugs and you take all the incentive away
What, at a good, fee paying school.

Why aren't they all drowned at birth, used as figure 11s, locked up for life. In short - why isn't anyone whinging the way they would have been if it had have been a state school?
 
#12
Their teachers are graduates of the falls/shankill academy of terrorism.
8)
 
#13
Black-Mafia said:
I live a 5 minute walk from the school and have a nephew who goes there and was offered a box of live grenades for £20 a time, and regulary gets offered 9mm automatics and upwards.
In the old days kids had paper rounds or washed cars for extra money, now they have drug rounds a 15 / 16 yrs pulling down £1000 ain't unusal now. Legalise drugs and you take all the incentive away
I find it strange why people try to make the place they live seem more violent than it is, St Edwards is one of, if not the, best school in the City and is hardly full of drug dealer or arms dealers like you're suggesting.

I suppose you went to the Police and told them all about the grenades that were offered to you for £20 or the automatic weapons and the people who tried to "sell" you them??

Your whole post is complete rubbish in my opinion

And before you say I don't know what I'm talking about, I'm from Liverpool too.

I know this is my first post and I probably shouldn't have used it for a rant but talk of people just walking up and offering you grenades an guns in the street is just plain stupidity.
 
#14
silent_echo said:
I know this is my first post and I probably shouldn't have used it for a rant but talk of people just walking up and offering you grenades an guns in the street is just plain stupidity.
You obviously don't know anyone from the Staffords then.
 
#15
Silent -echo
Read the post di*khead they were offered to my nephew NOT me, f*ck all to do with me, but why don't you pop down the Rob Roy alehouse in Tokkie for a pint and see what goes away ya beaut
 
#16
Sielnt-shithead

did I also say the guns were offered up on the street ...no I did'nt , now that would be stupid ,...
 
#17
silent_echo said:
Black-Mafia said:
I live a 5 minute walk from the school and have a nephew who goes there and was offered a box of live grenades for £20 a time, and regulary gets offered 9mm automatics and upwards.
In the old days kids had paper rounds or washed cars for extra money, now they have drug rounds a 15 / 16 yrs pulling down £1000 ain't unusal now. Legalise drugs and you take all the incentive away
I find it strange why people try to make the place they live seem more violent than it is, St Edwards is one of, if not the, best school in the City and is hardly full of drug dealer or arms dealers like you're suggesting.

I suppose you went to the Police and told them all about the grenades that were offered to you for £20 or the automatic weapons and the people who tried to "sell" you them??

Your whole post is complete rubbish in my opinion

And before you say I don't know what I'm talking about, I'm from Liverpool too.

I know this is my first post and I probably shouldn't have used it for a rant but talk of people just walking up and offering you grenades an guns in the street is just plain stupidity.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
 
#19
muhandis89 said:
The image of Liverpool is being battered by a series of incidents-This only the latest one.
European Capital of Culture 2008. :roll:
 
#20
tangosix said:
Hello,

St.Edwards used to be a very good public school.

http://www.st-edwards.co.uk/prospectus/history.html

tangosix.
I went to St Edward's, sometime in the last century.

In my day we used to set off bangers in lockers, fire rockets down the corridors and nick chemicals from the lab to make fireworks and explosives. It seems IED’d are something of a tradition there.

I notice they’ve changed the school motto since they started admitting girls. It used to be Viriliter Age (act manfully), a rather ambiguous sentiment considering the place was run by RC monks!
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top