naffi barister required

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by lurkin, Jan 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. does anybody know the laws regarding being confined to camp as i was led to beleive that it was iligal to do so and was liable to a 1000 pound fine for every soldier confined per day any one versed in mil law?

2. Who told you that? Cherie Bliar??

3. It’s not in Mil law. It’s in criminal law under false imprisonment.
    There are not any fines though, and as far as I know, nobody has had the balls to push it.

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Has little lurkin been a naughty boy and been to the pub and drinking underage?

5. Sounds like you need a military lawyer too. Have a chat with Blueface.

6. nah not me gov reg is away in sennelarger and are gated boys are not impressed

7. There is that one Military Law that says

"If you can't do the time, then don't do the crime" or "If you can't take a joke, you shouldn't have joined"

Please enlighten us as to why you are confined to camp? Used to happen all the time in my Regiment....

8. Have you tried taking your punishment like a man and not bleating like a little bitch because the nasty man won't let you out for a couple of days?

9. Yes mate, you're spot on. For every day you are confined to camp you get £1000 compo and whoever confined you has to clean your room and make you brews for the length of time you were confined. I have to go as the man in the white coat is here to take my crayon away :rage:

10. And some in your Regt are whining that they are being falsely imprisoned??

Would these be the same sorts that would whinge when lifted by the GCP/RMP down the Strip after being caught being filled in by the locals?

I think it's the unit commander showing a good amount of 'duty of care' to be honest.

BTW, we used to go to Sennelager on a regular basis and by default were confined to camp. Shit happens.

Tell them to man up, dry thier eyes and stop fcuking whining.

11. lol will do the reason was that the co didnt want them messin about with 20bde wives had to chuckle

12. Same old same old.

Things haven't changed in at least 20 years then. Difference is, back then we just cracked on and trashed the camp as opposed to speed dialing human rights lawyers.

13. So the CO confined a whole Regiment of singlies to camp, so that they couldn't hump the Pads wives?

Hmmmn. I smell bullshit.

Come on...Tell us why you're really confined....

14. lurkin any chance you could use a bit of punctuation reading your posts is making my eyes bleed let us know if anyone in the regt gets a massive payout

15. sorry mate didn't do to well in the english departmet sorry
    you know soldiers though if they stop moaning then start worrying