Naff Gifts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Draft Dodger, Nov 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. anyone got any good ideas for a naff gift? i'm thinking a car tyre (he doesnt have a car).

every year my brother and i get each other a crap present for christmas rather than just exchanging xbox games, this is the sort of crap that usually gets given;

treasure-seekers-shoes.jpg
    Virgin_Mary_Clock_1612.jpg
    13306.jpg
    Coin-Sorter-15352910495.jpg
    (this thing sounded like a broken cement mixer, was about the same size and only actually sorted about 50% of any coins chucked into it).

2. My sister does the same to me. Moustache wax , I have no tasch.

Ten tins of sourcraut , broken kindle, model of a fucing dinosaur, dried cow pat in a loverly box with ribbons and all :) , nice pair of newbalance 960 nergy - both left feet and size 8 , Im size 11. Used ticket stub to the US open.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. the moustache wax is a good idea. i could always get him more mane and tail as he says he's used it all

4. An ARRSE account?

5. How about one of these ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353945185.864956.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  6. i imagine he has one already, he is also a civilian after all.

7. One year I got my sister a penis enlargement kit for her birthday and wrapped it in a 'What Every Woman Wants' bag.

Social Services were round the next morning.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bit OTT for a 9yr old maybe?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. You've got nice nail varnish though DD.

10. toenail polish for men is the way forward. feel sexy, but stay discreet.

11. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

My kids painted my toenails one Sunday after I'd had a particularly good lunch. They chose all the colours and glitter glowing. It looked fab... except later in the week in the showers with the lads. No soap was dropped that day. (Except by Jarrod)

12. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

You can give him my Missus...

13. You can buy a bucket of manure (not sure if that's the correct spelling I normally say shit) from Oxfam. They also do goats