Naff Gifts

anyone got any good ideas for a naff gift? i'm thinking a car tyre (he doesnt have a car).

every year my brother and i get each other a crap present for christmas rather than just exchanging xbox games, this is the sort of crap that usually gets given;

treasure-seekers-shoes.jpg
Virgin_Mary_Clock_1612.jpg
13306.jpg
Coin-Sorter-15352910495.jpg
(this thing sounded like a broken cement mixer, was about the same size and only actually sorted about 50% of any coins chucked into it).

My sister does the same to me. Moustache wax , I have no tasch.

Ten tins of sourcraut , broken kindle, model of a fucing dinosaur, dried cow pat in a loverly box with ribbons and all :) , nice pair of newbalance 960 nergy - both left feet and size 8 , Im size 11. Used ticket stub to the US open.

One year I got my sister a penis enlargement kit for her birthday and wrapped it in a 'What Every Woman Wants' bag.

Social Services were round the next morning.

My kids painted my toenails one Sunday after I'd had a particularly good lunch. They chose all the colours and glitter glowing. It looked fab... except later in the week in the showers with the lads. No soap was dropped that day. (Except by Jarrod)

I'm getting Sluggy a subscription to weightwatchers.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Two hamsters in a cage with a squeaky hamster wheel.

A batshit fucking mental rescue dog.

Rats.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Most pet shops sell live crickets as food for reptiles, you can also bulk buy them online.

Once released into his bedroom, his place will sound like the Amazon Rainforest each night.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Most pet shops sell live crickets as food for reptiles, you can also bulk buy them online.

Once released into his bedroom, his place will sound like the Amazon Rainforest each night.
Fucking ace. Then you could open the second present and tip out the rats. See who wins.

Christmas. It is all about giving, you know?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rumrunner The Intelligence Cell 44
Cpl_ripper ARRSE: Site Issues 0
Bow_Man ARRSE: Site Issues 16