Naff Christmas Decorations

´Tis the season to get creative with the tinsel and the glitter. But not, it seems at my local ´Spoons in Cardiff which had this to offer today:

IMG_3171.jpg

Some real imagination and artistic talent went into this. Anyone else see anything that did little to inspire festive cheer and goodwill to all men?

bedended

War Hero
´Tis the season to get creative with the tinsel and the glitter. But not, it seems at my local ´Spoons in Cardiff which had this to offer today:

View attachment 430740

Some real imagination and artistic talent went into this. Anyone else see anything that did little to inspire festive cheer and goodwill to all men?
Morning @Jorrocks,
My 'local' has the same short length of sad tinsel with I think one crappy bauble. Lazily draped around a suspended lamp shade, dangling over the till.
I commonated on it the first time I walked in the place many years ago...in June. It's been left up ever since.
I'm away at the moment but will post a snap if I remember, when I'm next there.

E2a: Lazily

[QUOTE="Jorrocks, post: 9652222, member: 16023"
Anyone else see anything that did little to inspire festive cheer and goodwill to all men?
[/QUOTE]
Aye. My reflection while shaving. :mad:
Jarrod got it right.

That would expain the random pine needles in m'keks, then.

Unremarkable

Old-Salt
Decorations for Halloween in work only came down in time for our Remembrance Day display. This was still up on Saturday morning.
Keeping things seasonal is important in Dementia Care.

I've been on Torn too long, I thought this was about decorating Naff for Christmas

View attachment 430740

What on Earth are you doing in a Wetherspoons?

You know what to do...

morsk

LE
It f-ing November. Eff off for at least 15 days

ETA expletives removed as I didn't notice this wasn't in the 'bar

aardvark64

Old-Salt
The 12 days of Christmas, it should be.

What the heck is this doing in the Int Cell?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads