Nadine Dorries on I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Wordsmith, Nov 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Nadine Dorries (aka the publicity hungry, why haven't you promoted me the the cabinet) MP has signed up to I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here.

I'm a Celebrity: Nadine Dorries should "justify" her conduct as MP - Telegraph

I've rarely watched the show before, but I'll be voting for the b*tch in every bush tucker trial going....

Wordsmith

• Like Like x 2
  2. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

I would.

Great to see Louise Mensch stick the knife in and talk about letting down her constituents - talk about the bond of the sisterhood - hypocritical harpy.

3. I hear ya, can't wait to see her chewing on a kangaroo's bollocks, the self promoting twat!

• Like Like x 1
  4. She is employed by the taxpayer to be an MP yet she is fucking off to do a look at me I'm a sleb stunt for a month? Sack her!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Exactly. And she's not a 'celebrity' either, rather someone obviously swanning off on a jolly. As a former jolly-swanning malingerer, I should know. Fire the cow!

• Like Like x 1
  6. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

That's very narrow-minded. For years we used to send our antisocial elements to Australia to get a hard time. It's good to see the tradition revived and there are 650-odd more where she came from.

• Like Like x 4
  7. What a munter - it's got skin like a feckin' orange. A sweaty bitch too. And what's more - I've never even bloody heard of her before.

8. So is she booking a month's leave? Will it be unpaid, seeing as how the twats in parliament get most of the year off anyway?
    Could she be sacked for deliberately absenting herself from work? Will she donate her £40,000 fee to charity, as she says she's doing it to reach a bigger audience than she can in the HoC, (I look forward to her views on the current fiscal policies proposed by the chancellor, while she tries to swallow a Roo's cock, or indeed during a bush tucker trial)

Ever since the arrival of 'Blair's babes' women in politics, like Harman, Abbot, or Mensch, have gone further to proving how very wrong the suffragettes were in thinking that women could ever be anything more than bubbleheaded eyecandy. Their sole purpose being to offer amusement to the male MPs while they cock up running the country.

Orange peel skin notwithstanding, I would, because I quite like fringes on girlies.

9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yeah. Right. Any news on the latest X-Factor judges spat?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah, but that's par for the course with 99.9% of 'slebs' today. I only recognise Brucie!

11. I don't care if they say they are going to smear Piers Morgan in pigs blood and make him swim with hungry crocodiles, I still couldn't watch this shit.

• Like Like x 5
  12. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Well, she's had the whip withdrawn (ooh err missus) so she won't be enjoying any party support on her foray into the bush (who'se bush I have no idea but given her stance on abortion couselling, I rather suspect that girl on girl is not her thing).

13. she's been suspended .... silly woman!

14. She's a Scouser. It's quite appropriate. She just missed Transportation that's all.

Tell Gobshite Mensch to fuck off. Who rang her bell?

15. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Brucie has got an assistant. He is called Kev.

Tess. Marry me now..jpg