Nadine Dorries MP. Speshul?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Fingerz, Jun 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Not content with regaling us all with tales of her hair falling out, it would appear that Ms Dorries may have been a little economical with the actualiteé when she has, as yet, to report her earnings from appearing in I'm a Celebrity etc.

It would appear that her company has been paid for the appearance but she has not personally "received any payment". This may (or may not) be taking semantics to a whole new level.

More here BBC News - Nadine Dorries faces Commons standards investigation over TV fee (c) Auntie

2. She reminds me a bit of Carol Kirkwood, so can do no wrong in my eyes.

3. Is it my eyes or have her tits got bigger lately - Carol, I mean, not Doris.

4. Smaller I would say; she has lost a ton of weight.....for me.

5. It would be a shame if she were hit by a bus.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using ARRSE mobile app

6. My darling Carol, or that fame-hunter Dorries?

7. I watched that and she was at great pains to stress it was her company that received the money and stated it several times

8. The company she happens to own, how stupid are these people.

9. Stupid enough to employ accountants and lawyers to ensure they don't pay a penny in tax and claim every last ounce of allowances they can (justified, legal or otherwise).

10. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

this media company of hers , I wonder how many directors there are in it . Just the two mr and mrs ??

11. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Yes - a bus is useful and it would cost money to repair it...

Wordsmith

12. In the same way that a fish is similar to a bicycle.

How dare you sully the gorgeousness that is Carol by comparing her with that harridan?

13. She fuckin does btw;
    dorr2_31_620x930_1741100a.jpg

14. Not my point, I'm asking just how stupid someone is that they think that argument is going to fool anyone.