Nadine Dorries:- A woman scorned roasting the toes of posh boys

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by BoomShackerLacker, May 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. She knows she's writing her own political death warrant. She's still boiling because CMD made her look foolish in parliament.

I see her deselection in her near future.

2. She sounds a bit like the **** who fiddled £60K worth of expenses and wrote a fictional blog.

3. Oh, I'd almost forgotten that one:

4. T'would be rude not to...

Attached Files:

5. She does not need to be deselected, her seat is almost certain to be abolished before the 2015 general election.

6. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

She's just another of the Tory right who are hacked off at having to work with the Libdems in a coalition; as is made plain here Nadine Dorries tells David Cameron to change policies or lose Tory leadership | Politics | guardian.co.uk (c) Y Grauniad/TheObserver.

What she fails to appreciate is that without the Libdems her party wouldn't be in governement at all. If there is a move to replace CMD (and I can't see it as being anything more than a fantasy at the moment) then the Tories will shoot themselves in the foot and ensure that they are out of government after the next election.

And I say that as someone who hates the Tories.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Even if they chose Boris, who can't seem to do anything wrong at the moment?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Well, great!

So in order to get a bit of honesty and independent thought out of my MP, they just need to know they are out of a job soon?

Seems like an argument for fixed terms of service and regular replacement of the incumbant, preventing the rise of a professional political class.

Mind you, given we can't seem to get people with half a brain on jury service (as people with other or better things to do, do those better or other things to do rather than jury service) that doesn't seem too great a plan either.

9. As Ms Mench (MMMMmmmmmmmm) tweeted today. "Does anybody remember Nadines threats to remove the speaker"? She was full of shit then, she's full of shit now.

Attached Files:

10. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Boris isn't in the Commons.

11. Boris is too posh for the 'Commons'......

• Like Like x 1
  12. Quite refreshing that there is an MP with independant thought.

13. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Sounds to me like she's realised the gig's up.
    She seems to be hoping that by constantly slagging the goverment she'll get picked up by the BBC and stuck in with their stable of ex politico's.
    She'll be able to squeeze inbetween Paddick Prescott and Smith to spout the shit they love on question time.

Does she think that if she does get Cameron and Osbourne removed the nesxt incumbant is going to promote a snake in the grass like her?

• Like Like x 1
  14. What an image. I think I'm going to be violently sick.