Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nadhim Zahawi - Minister for Covid Vaccine

Even though, like any vaccination, it won't be 100% effective.

Therefore, X% per hundred could be carrying it.
I remember having to be jabbed to the hilt when travelling to exotic climes back in the 70's & 80's - couldn't get into, or back from, some countries otherwise.

I remember having to be jabbed to the hilt when travelling to exotic climes back in the 70's & 80's - couldn't get into, or back from, some countries otherwise.

And I wonder if it really made any difference?

I had a mate in Africa, took all his tablets religiously, still got malaria.

The less said about NAPS the better, did more harm than good.

As long as big pharma and their share holders make a profit eh?

endure

GCM

There's no vaccination for malaria.
There is for smallpox which is why the last death from smallpox occurred in 1978 as it's now been eradicated.

At one time you couldn't venture abroad unless you had the certificate showing you'd had yellow fever, smallpox, and a few more inoculations.
In the navy, sick berth bods used to line up and you walked along the line getting a jab at each. :cool:

There is for smallpox which is why the last death from smallpox occurred in 1978 as it's now been eradicated.

It makes you wonder how they can come up with a vaccine for covid in 10 months, when malaria has been killing millions for years?

endure

GCM
It makes you wonder how they can come up with a vaccine for covid in 10 months, when malaria has been killing millions for years?
Malaria isn't caused by a virus. It's caused by a parasite and isn't susceptible to vaccination.
Covid 19 is a variation of the SARS virus which kicked off in 2003 so there's already been research done.

As Owen Jones’ spokesperson, it could be that malaria doesn’t kill many rich people?

Coldhands

Clanker

Big Pharma. As opposed to what, all the Cottage Industry Pharmaceutical types, who inbetween baking Victoria Sponges decide to invent a vaccine?

Big Pharma. As opposed to what, all the Cottage Industry Pharmaceutical types, who inbetween baking Victoria Sponges decide to invent a vaccine?
Biontech, who developed the Pfizer vaccine, is a bit bigger than inventing a vaccine between baking Victoria Sponges, but it’s still not exactly “Big Pharma” having about 1300 employees.
Still, the connection with Pfizer no doubt categorises them alongside Bayer and Zyklon B to the paranoid.

It looks like they have been trying one out over the last year or so in a few places in Africa with the aim of immunizing kids.. Whether it will become a long term thing depends on money by the looks of it.

Article states "No causal link to the vaccine has been established for the meningitis, cerebral malaria or female mortality findings in the phase 3 trial."

However earlier in the article it states "In brief, during the Phase 3 trial of RTS,S/AS01, more cases of meningitis were identified in children who received the vaccine than in those who did not", doesn't give any numbers until later though.

A link to the article, Malaria vaccine implementation programme

Biontech, who developed the Pfizer vaccine, is a bit bigger than inventing a vaccine between baking Victoria Sponges, but it’s still not exactly “Big Pharma” having about 1300 employees.
Still, the connection with Pfizer no doubt categorises them alongside Bayer and Zyklon B to the paranoid.

You have shares?

I have friends in Glaxo.

The Iraqi minister for stabbing can bugger off.

EmvSjE-WMAEuVpP.jpg

Latest Threads