Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nadhim Zahawi - Minister for Covid Vaccine

This doesn't sit right with me.

If people want to get the vaccine then get it, if they don't then they don't. What next? A star sewn onto peoples clothes for people who haven't had it?

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer

If people want to get the vaccine then get it, if they don't then they don't. What next? A star sewn onto peoples clothes for people who haven't had it?
How about segregation as well?

It does seem odd. If haven't been vaccinated and visit a business, the vaccinated people there have nothing to worry about, and the un-vaccinated people have chosen to take the risk themselves. How is it the business's problem?

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer

oh great , does that mean that we get a badge with the inoculation ?

Better than that im setting up a petition that we all get a medal , coz I havnt got any .

You vil obey the rules!

It does seem odd. If haven't been vaccinated and visit a business, the vaccinated people there have nothing to worry about, and the un-vaccinated people have chosen to take the risk themselves. How is it the business's problem?
They have a duty of care to their employees and the public, who may not have been vaccinated for whatever reason, not necessarily thorough choice.

oh great , does that mean that we get a badge with the inoculation ?

Better than that im setting up a petition that we all get a medal , coz I havnt got any .
They may come up with a tattoo idea, maybe not.

How about segregation as well?

They might have 1 section of the restaurants separated off for non-vaxers, sit in a different section of public transport and sporting stadia.

There's no chance I'll be getting an injection that the governments have given big pharma immunity from being held to account should there be any nasty side effects.

If you're 85 in a care home then fair enough, its a calculated risk, take it.

If you're 50 and fit and healthy, non-smoker then I'd have to weigh up the pro's and cons, probably see how things go over the next 5 years.

If you're 60 and have smoked all your life, starting with COPD or something, then it miggt be worth hanging back a bit with a view to getting it in a few years.

If you're 30, fit and healthy you can stick it where the sun don't shine (Not Scotland).

Last edited:

endure

GCM
...........And documentation, then transportation, then concentration and finally extermination.....well, its happened before...............
Like this?

They used to be quite common before many of the illnesses they mention were eradicated by vaccination...

vacc.png

Latest Threads