• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

NAAFI want your opinions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. We are currently undertaking a survey to establish what our customers think of us and the services we provide.

If you would like to let us know your opinions, give us your comments, etc, please e-mail to: naafi_survey@yahoo.co.uk

Totally confidential and anonymous!

Thanks for your help!

N o
A mbition
A nd
F cukall
I nterest.

BT.

This has got to be a wah. If it was genuine the avatar would be a big sweaty bıtch in a skin tight red polo shirt and a shıt attitude, despite fück all retail experience, and the signature would say something like: "Helping the Forces to help ourselves".

i think it would be more constructive if people posted their comments on here and you, the NAAFI, answered them.

or are you scared of the criticism being public?

It does sound a bit like a wind up. Maybe from NAAFI's competition?

Oh thats right, they dont have any do they.

One reason why they are fucking useless.

I think NAAFI should charge a lot more for their electrical goods than anywhere else.

Ohh...........you already fukcing do!

Geordie_Blerk said:
I think NAAFI should charge a lot more for their electrical goods than anywhere else.

Ohh...........you already fukcing do!
Yeah they do - and they don't fukcing WORK.

BT. :threaten:

naafi_survey said:
Hello. We are currently undertaking a survey to establish what our customers think of us and the services we provide.

If you would like to let us know your opinions, give us your comments, etc, please e-mail to: naafi_survey@yahoo.co.uk

Totally confidential and anonymous!

Thanks for your help!
naafi have their own email address this is a fake and should be avoided
customerinformation@naafi.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.