naafi to wrvs

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ordinaryforces, Nov 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now in terms of aarse standards I would be a lightweight!
    So excuse my audacity in asking this,
    Is the naafi becoming lightweight in it's content?
    everybody seem to toe the line, and show a reluctance to post anything controversial. I know I don,t post much...but I'm no shakespeare.
    I used to log in looking forward to pissing myself over the latest..pikey/mong thread and the exploits of some of the stalwarts on here, I know the site sponsors are a tad sensitive but surely a blind eye in the naafi wouldn't do any harm? I suppose I'll get flamed now? but it was a genuine question.
  2. Did you miss the MDN saga?
  3. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

ram it up your hoop you moustachioed cock gobbling Welshman!!!!!!

(Yes, it is a bit isn't it!)
  4. This site is now populated by civvies who get upset and outraged the moment anything funny is posted.
  5. After MDN's little fracas with a certain member of the God squad we all have orders to be nice to each other and touchy feely.
    Apparently someone got a tad upset!!!!!!!!!!

.........And went crying to the grown ups. :evil: :cry:
  6. And civies who are trying to hard to have, what they see as a, squaddie sense of humour and they end up just degrading everything, badly.
  7. Fcuk!!! How do you know me???
    (persec shot to shyte)
  8. Aparently, MDM was a civi
  9. I'm outraged!
  10. It is what happens when an evil piece of shit decides they do not like the content and so make as much fuss as possible at the highest level possible.

MDN was the victim and the shite who stabbed both him and ARRSE appears to have now wondered off probably looking for others to back stab.
  11. Come on when was the last time anyone actually had a proper laugh at something that has been posted in the NAAFI, or heard something so vile they were sick in their mouth or heard a sexual exploit that made you question the morals of the poster, its all so fcuking tame.
  12. No your fcking not you outraged walting cnut!
  13. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Not only that but Welsh as well. Shock horror!!
  14. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

That explains a lot!!
  15. I missed the whole MDN episode. I know something went on, involving MDN and a kiddie fiddler, just started a new job and didn't get back home till late. Then noticed that everyone was posting about 'that thread' and that The NAFFI has been a bit dull lately.
    I take it there is no way that the MDN episode will see the light of day again.

Fucking MODS, bad as the global warming scientists.