NAAFI to Command Div

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fatblerk, Mar 22, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was involved in one of those security exercises today. Normal story: Bomb goes bang, bit of smoke, panic, Op wideawake, another bomb, call EOD, stand on cordon, finished? wash up in guard room, jumpers for goal posts, lessons learnt? nil! :wink:

It was on an Ex airfield, 2 RSigs regts, Dutch border, pay as you dine - guess where :idea:

EOD team just about to attack second (time) device - sorry it was my lot ruining you day - when ENDEX was called. Have a guess by whom.

8O The NAAFI PAYD Manager :!: :!: :!: :!:

"Training causing this much loss of takings is in breach of'll have to stop!"

And so it did. Open cordons and all in for lunch.

It's good to see the MoD taking security seriously with no thought for cost :evil:

Civilianisation - underrmining everything you've ever been taught. Well done :roll:
  2. You should work in MDHUs, see civvies dictating to us medics how we should work for them :evil:
  3. whatever next ? reporting to the civvy gate guard for duty!!!after all the razzas at elmpt are barrier techs!!
  4. RTFQ

Come on FB, don't you have any crazy turrettes syndrom wide boy essex lads you can send round to have a word with the naafi manager?

Oi you caaant, {Tic} {Slurp} got your naamber
  5. Well, his wife works there. Maybe she'll 'ave a word 8O

I still think she'd do a better job on tour actually :!: :lol: