NAAFI Political Correctness

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cernunnos, Jun 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think it's high time that the NAAFI bar caught up with political correctness, some of the language used and attitudes displayed here are quite beyond the pale.

I think we should start with the language, I suggest that the words: Moist, Mollusc and Wimpel, by nature of the vile and lascivious imagery which they may conjure in young impressionable minds, should be forcibly removed from the English language and frog marched off to France where they belong.

Having typed them I will now have to burn my keyboard!

2. Think of the children!!!dear god won't someone think of the children...............

3. That's fucking done it. Next it will be think of the animals....Oh bugger......bum.....cock.......fuck it ARRSE.

4. Thinking of children were you...........

[​IMG]

PAEDOPHILLLLE!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Turgid is a good word, surely that cant be banned

6. "Work" is a word and activity that should be banned and sent to France for those work-shy euro handout merchants to try.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I do, and apparently that's what the judge wasn't happy about?!?! You can't win!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. When does the ASBO run out?

9. what about slightly pervy engineering terms, such as flange, gusset & line boring? are they acceptable to you?

10. I can appeal to be removed from the register in 2041. I'm not even at school anymore!

11. I shall be posting here shortly after I have done a full risk assessment and produced a method statement. Political correctness is one thing but you can't mess with Health & Safety you know.

12. Catflap, is a perfectly disgusting word

• Like Like x 1
  13. I think we should get rid of the words that have appeared from the septics and send them to our garlic friends, including those that have no meaning at all such as Paradigm and Synergy, I think they are really expletives diguised as US tripe.

as in " why dont you stick your synergy up your paridigm" 0r vice versa of course.

14. Glistening...

15. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

RAF - now that should be banned