NAAFI Girls....Dirty Slags or Misunderstood Angels?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by jimnicebutdim, Apr 26, 2006.

1. Innocent Princesses

2. Disease Ridden Slappers

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone help me settle an argument between myself and Mrs butDim.

She used to work NAAFI at our old unit and she gets defensive when I turn round and say majority of NAAFI girls are dirty ho's who see more business than a £5 hooker in Portsmouth docks, and who will flash parts of thier anatomy at the drop of a hat.

She replies that not all of the girls she worked with were like that and the rumors are false.

Any stories or evidence on the contrary will be appreciated, so I can show her ladyship she's wrong..........although I'll doubt she'll accept it
  2. i can send pics of the wart scars as recieved from a naafi bird if she wants!!
  3. Great bird in Swinton Bks NAAFI Munster in the early 90s - used to take her teeth out to gnash you if you asked nicely!
  4. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Otterburn, 1980's - and she was (probably still is) a severe Gwarr :(
  5. Middle Wallop (year deleted just in case) - NAAFI Manageress = Blow/Bum/Fanny sex in my room for 2 hours = draw ya own conclusion :wink:
  6. york manageress and bar staff early 90's if you gave tham a drink, they give you a dose
  7. Keogh Barracks 1986..........two scottish girls who liked to play as a pair. God, the memories (mammaries)...........ooohhhhh I'm hormonal again :oops: :oops:
  8. if anyones got any stories about the barmaids at Chciksands then i show the missus even her pure friends were dirty
  9. She had a strap on then?
  10. Dunno about the others , but your missus...... :twisted:
  11. I always give people the benefit of the doubt, I voted for 'Innocent Princesses', not only that but none of them have jumped me.. So to me they are 'Innocent Princesses' with food & stuff :)

*Just not that 'stuff'
  12. 75% of my STD's came from NAAFI wenches. They are dirty, dirty women who will pass on VD at the drop of a Bacardi and coke. Gawd bless em, and I do miss their 'company'
  13. Strensal York ** pretty fit one still took her to see the sights of Liverpool then she moved back in with her fella when I finnished at strenny... wonder what she's doing now?... her dad was the QM so it was a bit of a double header pads brat cross between naafi bird :)

got to admit I got no scabbie knob... did off one in Windsor tho :'(
  14. Can't say that I came across one..............
  15. I used to work in a naafi bar in northern ireland, there was a mixture of staff about 50% were happily married and only served drinks and food, the other 50% would do anything for a bottle of wkd blue (especially the red head, no offence).

So in my humble opinion, I'd say its a bit of both. :D