NAAFI Girls....Dirty Slags or Misunderstood Angels?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by jimnicebutdim, Apr 26, 2006.

?
  1. Innocent Princesses

18.2%
  2. Disease Ridden Slappers

81.8%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone help me settle an argument between myself and Mrs butDim.

She used to work NAAFI at our old unit and she gets defensive when I turn round and say majority of NAAFI girls are dirty ho's who see more business than a £5 hooker in Portsmouth docks, and who will flash parts of thier anatomy at the drop of a hat.

She replies that not all of the girls she worked with were like that and the rumors are false.

Any stories or evidence on the contrary will be appreciated, so I can show her ladyship she's wrong..........although I'll doubt she'll accept it

2. i can send pics of the wart scars as recieved from a naafi bird if she wants!!

3. Great bird in Swinton Bks NAAFI Munster in the early 90s - used to take her teeth out to gnash you if you asked nicely!

4. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Otterburn, 1980's - and she was (probably still is) a severe Gwarr :(

5. Middle Wallop (year deleted just in case) - NAAFI Manageress = Blow/Bum/Fanny sex in my room for 2 hours = draw ya own conclusion :wink:

6. york manageress and bar staff early 90's if you gave tham a drink, they give you a dose

7. Keogh Barracks 1986..........two scottish girls who liked to play as a pair. God, the memories (mammaries)...........ooohhhhh I'm hormonal again :oops: :oops:

8. if anyones got any stories about the barmaids at Chciksands then i show the missus even her pure friends were dirty

9. She had a strap on then?

10. Dunno about the others , but your missus...... :twisted:

11. I always give people the benefit of the doubt, I voted for 'Innocent Princesses', not only that but none of them have jumped me.. So to me they are 'Innocent Princesses' with food & stuff :)

*Just not that 'stuff'

12. 75% of my STD's came from NAAFI wenches. They are dirty, dirty women who will pass on VD at the drop of a Bacardi and coke. Gawd bless em, and I do miss their 'company'

13. Strensal York ** pretty fit one still took her to see the sights of Liverpool then she moved back in with her fella when I finnished at strenny... wonder what she's doing now?... her dad was the QM so it was a bit of a double header pads brat cross between naafi bird :)

got to admit I got no scabbie knob... did off one in Windsor tho :'(

14. Can't say that I came across one..............

15. I used to work in a naafi bar in northern ireland, there was a mixture of staff about 50% were happily married and only served drinks and food, the other 50% would do anything for a bottle of wkd blue (especially the red head, no offence).

So in my humble opinion, I'd say its a bit of both. :D