NAAFI Games

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by funky_monkey, Jan 8, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. While at work today, we thought of an event and thought that there may be a few of you who wish to join in.

The first event is "What happens if......". The name of the event says it all - choose an item at random and see what happens when (in this case) heat is added :!:

The rules are simple: Anything goes until someone is injured or the fire brigade (when they feel like working) have to intervene.

To kick it off, we went for the deep fat frying of a kids burger bun. After leaving the bun in the fryer for a good half hour, apart from it going brown, there was no sign of having any use for the fire blanket. So we lobbed it in the bin; who could have guessed that a kids burger bun is the new silent killer. It burns its way through plastic bin liners!! Who'd have thought burger buns could be lethal? WHAT ARE THE CHANCES :!: :!: :!: :!:

Any ideas for other events or continuing the "What happens if......" theme are more than welcome

GAME ON :!: :!: :twisted: :twisted:

2. You just gotta start getting out and about mate. Life has just gotta be a laugh a minute with you around. :)

3. Do you work at McDonalds?

4. It wasn't just me doing it, i thought some of you might have had that tapped sense of humour but maybe i was wrong :?

My partner in crime says "Life is always full of laughs when we do shifts :!: Some people have never lived :!: "

5. Why if i worked at McDonalds would i be posting it under NAAFI Games you tit

Doesn't it give it away enough?

6. Yep, your right! Guess it would have been 'McDonalds Games' ?? :twisted:

7. I think it was the Deep Fat fryer that made me think that... Dont normally get to play with them when I'm at the NAAFI! :)

8. Burger relish is also very decieving and deadly as when you put it in the deep fat fryer it sinks to the bottom.Harmless and dull i hear you say but given a few seconds the faint rumble turns to a roar as hot fat is blown out of the fryer ,covering everything within 5 feet!!

Evil evil condiments........

9. Right, thats it!!! It must be ME who has to get out more!!! :)

10. [​IMG]

Collectively, as a thread. Well done.

11. Well, thanks Flasheart.

12. J_D

J_D LE

What ever happened to Giant Jenga after a few bevvies up the bar :oops:

13. Now were talkin'.

14. J_D

J_D LE

Ach, thats the sort of game you wanna be playing! Trying to keep the tower steady, only to find out its you who is wobbling!

Have to say, too many boobs jogging about :twisted: