NAAFI FOOD

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by wizard, Mar 6, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HAVING BEEN NEWLY POSTED TO BFG. I HAVE BEEN UTTERLY DISGUSTED AT SEEING OUT OF DATE FOOD AND MILK ESPECIALLY BEING SOLD AT MY LOCAL NAAFI STORE. I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT A ORGANISATION SUCH AS THIS WOULD ATLEAST KEPT UP TO DATE FOOD STUFFS OFF THIER SHELVES. ALSO THE SO CALLED SPECIALOFFERS IT DOESNT SEEM THAT THE STAFF HAVE BEEN BOTHERED TO INPUT THIS INFORMATION INTO THEIR TILL SYSTEMS SO WHEN YOU TELL THE STAFF ALL YOU SEEM TO GET IN RESPONSE IS A GOOD OLD GROAN AND A ROLL OF THEIR EYES. COME NAFFI WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT?. I WOULD BE INTERESTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE HAS EXPERIENCED THESE PROBLEMS.

2. Well we wont have to wait long what with the all singing, all dancing, super, smashing, great "pay as you dine" as all the food sold in the Naafi is going to change, which probably means we'll pay even more money for a pint of milk than the already expensive prices. :x

3. It hasnt changed in the 14 years since i started shopped in Naafi Germany, good point but next time dont shout mate :wink:

4. Do Ginsters still do them fcuking Ploughmans Pasties??

There was nothing worse than opening up your deathpack on the ranges and finding one of them fcukers lurking at the bottom, next to the high quality Panda Cola.

No bugger liked 'em. By the end of range day, you could have built a sangar with the buckshees. :lol:

5. Ahhh, the memories.....exercise and range day shite - er food....!

Panda Cola - I thought they would have banned that by now! Diluted gearbox oil I last heard.

Do they still do the frozen sausage (allegedly!) roll along with pink slice of meat (supposedly ham) or cheese buttie? Some brand of crisps that no-one on the planet has heard of - like Colemans or something

When the Slopjockeys were really pissed off - you'd get egg! Crackin fart material , but not if you're in 'hull down' mode, trapped with a crew under armour and the vent fans dont work!.

Could be worse - drinking Gatorade in 93 degrees of Nevada sunshine
    It is made from real 'gators - their piss I think!