NAAFI etiquette

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Auld-Yin, Jun 20, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

That has to be one of the funniest post by a MOD for ages! (I wonder how long this one will last :? )

MDN, have you EVER considered any of the following before posting? -

In support of the above I submit that this post meets the following criteria:

1 - yes - relevant, especially with MDN/PG's post in Arrse Dictatorship 9and a host of one-liners over the years
    2 - possibly not - but who gives fcuk?
    3 - absofuckinglutely

I think though that MDN will fall back on the

and includes itself as a senior tom (dick and harry).

Still there we go, the sign says if you don't like if feck off so, time for a change of MOD for NAAFI?

FLASHY for MOD 8)

2. The case rests

You were given consideration when the boards were re-hashed, Convoys posts were shifted to the best of Naafi....... yours took thier rightful home in the Arrsehole, all very fitting

3. Wheres f ucking Harold Shipman when you need him. :D

4. The difference is - his (as much as it pains me to say it) are at least funny.

Your's on the other hand create as much disappointment as confusing dales mum for a line of charlie!

5. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

As much as I love watching people loudly make a cnut of themselves, you're taking it a bit far Auld Yin.

Can I suggest that when you post AY, you only really need to ask yourself the following 2 questions:

It saves the rest of us from scratching our heads and wondering whether it's a full moon or not.

6. Thats wierd........I posted straight after moodybitch and now its gone. F*cking post theft thats what it is...................... :x

7. Yeah, and before you posted the first or second reply was by Death_Rowuns. But hey, it's only the internet.

8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Say again all before 'That's weird'.

9. I shouldn't shake yourself out of your rubber chair, it wasn't a post backing you up, just another mods attempt at keeping the thread on topic.

10. So the MOD in question just chooses what threads it feels it would like to be kept on topic or shouldnt all threads be kept on topic??

11. No, as a collection of mods its defficult to moderate all threads, all are volunteers and are unpaid.

Auld yin voiced a concern that one of us maybe unsuitable for the job and therefore thats deemed priority over whether or not your list of top five snooker players is kept on topic.

Hope thats ok

12. it's the internet, dont get so worked up about things, if your posts stay or gets deleted i am sure it wont have that much affect on your life.

But it is still not a democracy in here anyway.

13. I was just expressing my delight at getting my seat early for what might have been an amusing exchange of words..............some ba&tard nicked my post and my bl**dy seat. This is the NAAFI ......the thread gets back on track by itself without MOD interference...................

Please carry on chaps....

14. Fcuk off spunk dump. Who the fcuk asked you - Its cnuts like you that attract dull shitwipes like Auld Yin - with your promise of baggy tuna patch and hoop action.

You are THE most talked about slapper on this site (even more than Dale and Liz - and thats saying something) so you are hardly in a position to dictate to the old and bold.

Go scoop that week old manfat out of your box and drown yourself with it.

15. Or allowed to veer off topic, if that is where the thread goes? Especially in the NAAFI ?