naafi bird/chick

go to home which is at the top of here- then look right- and it says naaf bar- click n it ;) u'll find me there- if not...the other guests will entertain u! ;)

ctauch said:
good job horses arrse...two whole posts and you have already p!ssed off PTP and all in an effort to pick up some bird with saggy norks :D :D :D
ctauch i'm never rude, but it's 0200 and i'm tired so i can be and tomorrow i can say it's all down to lack of sleep so........

does your d*ck reach your arrse? Yes? good, go f*ck yourself......

Beebs xxxx

ctauch said:
naafi_bird04 said:
u wish i had saggy norks- just so u could reach 'em - u fookin dwarf homo! :D
Sorry got u confused with the slug...your hoop sags not your norks...and yous a bit mingy too :D :D :D

why yes it does- u fookin cross dressing, cum sucker! but- how would u know- seen as thought u only give and recieve up the arrse...?

naafi_bird04 said:
ctauch said:
naafi_bird04 said:
u wish i had saggy norks- just so u could reach 'em - u fookin dwarf homo! :D
Sorry got u confused with the slug...your hoop sags not your norks...and yous a bit mingy too :D :D :D

why yes it does- u fookin cross dressing, cum sucker! but- how would u know- seen as thought u only give and recieve up the arrse...?
no cross dressing or cum sucking...but I do like mongs...fancy a shag :D

naafi_bird04 said:
lol- sorry NO- Im a mong With STANDARDS- and a hint of dignity....

which means i couldnt possibly :)
Good on you seeing I'm a bit shyte d!cked right now...will have to wipe it on her curtains before I leave 8O

Latest Threads