NAAFI Bar Regular / Virtual General / Babe T-Shirt ON SALE

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Good CO, Feb 25, 2005.

1. yes - the General

2. yes - the Babe (same style, beret wearing 'babe') on normal shirt

3. Both

4. No

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Quickly following the first ARRSE shirt will be these:

Should be slightly cheaper than "Seen your ARRSE?" (less colours so less screens to be made) - roughly 14 quid a shirt.

Printed as a left breast logo - not the whole front

Comments welcome and while NAAFI Regular will almost certainly be printed, the General and an 'ARRSE babe' equivalent may or may not make the presses depending on demand so we'd be grateful for feedback in the polls
  2. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Just updated the photo to show 2 or the set of 3. Sorry ladies but I don't think the demand is going to be there to print the ARRSE babe shirt, but keep ticking the polls and we may change our minds.

(the screens are quite expensive so a minimum print run is roughly 50 shirts. edit: we may be able to do these by collecting orders up front then doing the print run. Obviously then we don't run the risk of being left with a load of dark brown XXL t-shirts and can afford to print less shirts )

Here she is anyway:

3. I am getting one for me...and one for Mrs Calypso!!! :D

C'mon ARRSE blokes - buy the only present that says 'I care just as much about you as I do about my chums on that bloody website!' - she'll love the gesture! :D
  4. I'm sure the ladies would love one of each colour available,...... c'mon guys, don't be mean! :roll:

5. May I suggest 'NAAFI Slapper'?
  6. Definitely up for the Babe/Bird/Slapper/B*tch/Chick/Any other female identity version! Can you do them... erm, curve-hugging? oh, and of decent colours as well?
  7. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

More votes please - If you don't want them then we won't print them so please let us know if you do, or don't come to that matter.

Still need a name for the girls shirt too. So far we've had "ARRSE Angels" put forward.
  8. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

gimmie! :twisted:
  9. NAAFI Bar Maid? or ARRSE Cracker?

or Bitter and Mild one on each breast?
  10. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

Biscuits_AB had the right idea: "NAAFI Slapper" :twisted:

11. Speak for yourself, papa...... !! :evil:
  12. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

who lit fuse on your tampon? 8O
  13. Got to be 'Arrse Angels': I've seen a DVD with a very similar title :D
  14. Surely the choice is clear?

Split ARRSE
  15. Another suggestion: how about Groupie?