• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

NAAFI Bar Regular / Virtual General / Babe T-Shirt ON SALE

Would you be interested in buying the Virtual General and / or an ARRSE Babe equivalent?:

• yes - the General

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes - the Babe (same style, beret wearing 'babe') on normal shirt

• Both

• No

• Total voters
Quickly following the first ARRSE shirt will be these:

/images/naafibarregular.gif

Should be slightly cheaper than "Seen your ARRSE?" (less colours so less screens to be made) - roughly 14 quid a shirt.

Printed as a left breast logo - not the whole front

Comments welcome and while NAAFI Regular will almost certainly be printed, the General and an 'ARRSE babe' equivalent may or may not make the presses depending on demand so we'd be grateful for feedback in the polls

Just updated the photo to show 2 or the set of 3. Sorry ladies but I don't think the demand is going to be there to print the ARRSE babe shirt, but keep ticking the polls and we may change our minds.

(the screens are quite expensive so a minimum print run is roughly 50 shirts. edit: we may be able to do these by collecting orders up front then doing the print run. Obviously then we don't run the risk of being left with a load of dark brown XXL t-shirts and can afford to print less shirts )

Here she is anyway:

/images/babe.gif

I am getting one for me...and one for Mrs Calypso!!! :D

C'mon ARRSE blokes - buy the only present that says 'I care just as much about you as I do about my chums on that bloody website!' - she'll love the gesture! :D

B

Biscuits_AB

Good CO said:
Just updated the photo to show 2 or the set of 3. Sorry ladies but I don't think the demand is going to be there to print the ARRSE babe shirt, but keep ticking the polls and we may change our minds.

(the screens are quite expensive so a minimum print run is roughly 50 shirts. edit: we may be able to do these by collecting orders up front then doing the print run. Obviously then we don't run the risk of being left with a load of dark brown XXL t-shirts and can afford to print less shirts )

Here she is anyway:

/images/babe.gif

May I suggest 'NAAFI Slapper'?

Definitely up for the Babe/Bird/Slapper/B*tch/Chick/Any other female identity version! Can you do them... erm, curve-hugging? oh, and of decent colours as well?

More votes please - If you don't want them then we won't print them so please let us know if you do, or don't come to that matter.

Still need a name for the girls shirt too. So far we've had "ARRSE Angels" put forward.

Good CO said:
More votes please - If you don't want them then we won't print them so please let us know if you do, or don't come to that matter.

Still need a name for the girls shirt too. So far we've had "ARRSE Angels" put forward.
NAAFI Bar Maid? or ARRSE Cracker?

or Bitter and Mild one on each breast?

OK, all of the new designs will be printed although it'll be a couple of weeks before they make the ARRSE Booteek.

High level negotiation is underway with with those mysterious and unpredicatable members of the opposite sex to determine exactly what ARRSE Babe should have printed above her head and what colours and styles will best suit her. (ARRSE Widow was suggested by a very close friend of BCO).

PS. Thanks to those who voted.

Above the girls head: "Fox e-Lady"

is so far the leader from loads of ideas. Generally we reckon that "ARRSE" can't feature for obvious reasons. Had to laugh at ARRSE Angels and the DVD comment.

Latest Threads