Naafi bar legend of the week.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ravers, Mar 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

It's been a close competition between the editor of the Times for letting Roger Boyes write an article on sexual abuse of choirboys and Verticalgyro for his epic dit here.

But I have decided to nominate VG for outstanding wordsmithery and dit spinning ability for this weeks hero award.

Laugh? I nearly shat on my new sofa.

Can I get a seconder?

2. Seconded, good idea for a thread too! Although if it's to continue it should have a sister thread:

Cock of the week.

3. I often wonder why more ARRSErs don't try writing books, Certain people could give up their day job.

4. and could you change it to "post(er) of the week" I fear we may be kicking the arse out of the hero monicker on all boards.

5. Ravers

Fair one.

6. Ravers

7. Happy days

8. TBH this is the thread with the most mileage and the one that should be continued.

9. Why? Because you've written four out of the first eight replies?

10. Seconded again, a towering example of tongue twisting descriptions and swearwords.

I am going to print it off and stick it on the board outside the office for the boys to read...

11. Forthed if that is such a word, VG is the winner. Time for beer and bangers me thinks.

12. I know it was over a week ago but I really enjoyed this from sillyboy AKA you know who, in response to a weekend camping with Legs, Jarrod and some potential swingers.
    http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/

VG's dit was very descriptive, I could almost smell the margarine and digestives.