Naafi bar legend of the week.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It's been a close competition between the editor of the Times for letting Roger Boyes write an article on sexual abuse of choirboys and Verticalgyro for his epic dit here.

But I have decided to nominate VG for outstanding wordsmithery and dit spinning ability for this weeks hero award.

Laugh? I nearly shat on my new sofa.

Can I get a seconder?

Seconded, good idea for a thread too! Although if it's to continue it should have a sister thread:

Cock of the week.

Ravers said:
I
But I have decided to nominate VG for outstanding wordsmithery and dit spinning ability for this weeks hero award.
I often wonder why more ARRSErs don't try writing books, Certain people could give up their day job.

and could you change it to "post(er) of the week" I fear we may be kicking the arse out of the hero monicker on all boards.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
spaz said:
and could you change it to "post(er) of the week" I fear we may be kicking the arse out of the hero monicker on all boards.
Fair one.

spaz said:
TBH this is the thread with the most mileage and the one that should be continued.
Why? Because you've written four out of the first eight replies?

Ravers said:
It's been a close competition between the editor of the Times for letting Roger Boyes write an article on sexual abuse of choirboys and Verticalgyro for his epic dit here.

Laugh? I nearly shat on my new sofa.

Can I get a seconder?
Seconded again, a towering example of tongue twisting descriptions and swearwords.

I am going to print it off and stick it on the board outside the office for the boys to read...

Forthed if that is such a word, VG is the winner. Time for beer and bangers me thinks.

sillyboy said:
Re: ARRSE Camping and Caravan Club
Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:43 pm

If I were available, it is quite simply, something that Id crawl over hot coals to get to, like the time I visited a particularly distasteful evangelical Uncle in a cancer hospice whilst wearing a 'Jesus is a c*nt' T Shirt

Id get to explore my latent homosexuality, would be able to touch a manmade vagina and would inevitably (with my looks) screw someones wife..
I know it was over a week ago but I really enjoyed this from sillyboy AKA you know who, in response to a weekend camping with Legs, Jarrod and some potential swingers.
http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/

VG's dit was very descriptive, I could almost smell the margarine and digestives.

I second Miner - he is the whore monger's whore monger! Bow down, we are not worthy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bitterandtwisted The NAAFI Bar 45
The_Duke The NAAFI Bar 43
colin449 The NAAFI Bar 58