N Wales Chief Constable gets Tasered

I know how everyone loves Richard Brunstrom; Lord of the speed camera, inquisitor of anyone who tells a Welsh joke and afficionado of any and all minutae that doesn't involve, you know, real police work.

Well, chaps and chapesses, get some popcorn in the microwave, crack open a tinny and put your feet up, because the tube has put a video of himself getting tasered on the North Wales Police website.

http://www.north-wales.police.uk/portal/blogs/cc/archive/2007/09/05/an-interesting-experience.aspx

Fair on him though, at least he had the guts to try it out himself.

If he is trying out all equipment, can I get to smack him with a nightstick please? :twisted:

lsquared said:
Is this the twerp known the length and breadth of Britain as the 'Traffic Taliban' ?
Referred to as 'Adolf' by some of his more disillusioned officers, or so I have been told.

Also in charge of Op Artemis, the nationwide campaign to waste resources annoying landowners and gamekeepers in the cause of Hen Harrier preservation.

It's herr brunstrom! :D
I think i'm gonna download the video onto my ipod :D .
So many people I know will be so pleased to watch him getting tasered :) .

check out his right eye, pre and post tazer........

Looks slightly narrower post tazer.....maybe this is a clear case of nuromuscle restraint/control?

Oh....he's still a CUNT!!!!!

They should have held a raffle for who got to fire it at the fecker...I'd have bought a speeding fines worth of tickets! His b@stard cameras have had me twice!

legal_eagle said:
They should have held a raffle for who got to fire it at the fecker...I'd have bought a speeding fines worth of tickets! His b@stard cameras have had me twice!
Not up by Deeside Industrial estate by any chance? One of my lads goy an £80 fixed penalty for flicking the V's at a camera van while in the back seat of a car that was not exceeding the limit...

And I picked up 3 points when I was in a funeral procession...

Incidentally, if anyone sees a Travertine Beige E Class estate with small blue dots in the reversing lights bimbling around N. Wales that's the sanctimonious tw@t unless the taxpayer has shelled out for a new one. Not that I advocate making gestures or training seagulls to cr@p all over it...

I would have zapped the Fud until the batteries ran out, reloaded full batteries and did the Kunt again

Latest Threads