N-SLUGZ BRAP BRAP

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by kurt_ruby, May 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Men needed for Boyband to work with an up and coming musical fiasco. Must be tasty, rich and have a bath the size of Sweden.

Pay: The chance to meet the Judges.

Qualifications needed: Rich, richer and richerer.

DISCLAIMER:

Meeting The Snail or the rest of the Jury does not make us liable for any injuries, loss of clothing, money or any mental scars bestowed upon you for the rest of your life. Good Luck

2. OK, I fixed your spelling and stuff.

Who is first up for the auditions?

3. not rich in the slightest but have a swiss bank account and look right tasty and all that, yeh

4. Ladies and Gents our first contender.

Once we have whittled the 400 hundred of you down to the final 20 (obviously after looking at the videos and photos) there will be a public vote, published on here and RP. Every entry/vote will cost a quid, unless you pay more to get your own special self to win to play the instrument of your choice and sing like a girl.

All proceeds from this go to Holidays4Heroes, so the more you pay, the more you get respect and the chance to make a fool of yourselves.

Ladies, should you wish to be a judge on this, PM me. Battle Babe, Bootiful and Beebs are already in.

If you don't want your photos shown on here, PM me them.

Let's go!!!!!

5. well shit, pissed as i am i don't know what i'm getting myself into (i just discovered a new hole in my knee too), and how do i even pay into H4H from abroad anyway?

played the drums but that was 10 years ago but i can still hit a tom and cymbal and by god i want to meet the snail i do i do

6. I can play lead guitar. Can i still be a judge though?

7. Don't say "I do" too many times, it gets you into trouble!!

I shall keep you on Cymbals as a reserve until you get an English bank account.

Oh, and anyone who is gutted at Manpooh losing tonight and has posted on arrse about it also has to pay a quid (minimum).

Anyone who can afford to travel to Barcelona to watch their team get their arrse kicked can spare a couple of quid.

So - cymbals it is. :D

8. No judging, we want to see you in your geetar glory, but you have to change the name of the thread to read Holidays for Heroes N-SLUGZ BRAP BRAP and still put your pennies in.

The place to pay is here:

paypal: info @ holidays4heroes.org

HSBC: Holidays4heroes

Sort code: 40-12-09
    Acct No: 41416081

and woe betide anyone who doesn't cough up if they offer to be judged.

9. Because I have just received a blackmail note from Madame L'escargot I shall put some quids in your account next week.

Just don't tell them about my shed for God's sake.

Thankyou.

10. Will do the payment will have to wait intil friday - payday and all. :)

11. You'd do anything for a bit of Warbies and butter.

Men are so fickle.

Thanks for the photo btw, which position did you want?

12. I will have a go at this seing as how i live in 'the hood'. I play guitar and a bit of bass and im known to occasionally warble out a few tunes. Just made my donation aswell.

Now, more info about the handjob please

13. 2nd Trombone please.

14. Photos you scouse git...... You know the rules :D

paypal: info @ holidays4heroes.org

HSBC: Holidays4heroes

Sort code: 40-12-09
    Acct No: 41416081

Make sure you all make the "message" as Brap Brap, or we won't know when we have met the £400.

(I just made that up all on my own, with a little bit of "help" from Kurt - oh the joys of Chat)!

15. Who do i send my photos to? And what message do i make as 'brap brap'?

Its early and im monging it sorry!