N Korean nuclear strike could cause chaos in US

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by DesktopCommando, Mar 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Given the nature of the single source, not unexpected at all.

It's not a PRC policy, though.

2. Apart from the bit where the entire document isn't genuine, of course.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Some counterpoints to the my previous link of the NYT article.

4. And you, obviously are party to that?

Aaah yes... the avatar.

5. I and the rest of the internet are party to the fact that it was written by a right-wing American and the closest it's been to Beijing was the author's last Kung-Pao Chicken.

Just man up and admit you quoted a fake source, will you?

• Like Like x 1
  6. And you cannot even read. What did I say in the post that quoted that source, and have said in subsequent posts? You really are not as bright as you think Confusedious.

7. Quite a lot, but tellingly, "Ignore this, it's made-up bollocks" was not amongst it.

8. No, because a lot of what it said reflects what is presently going on.

9. So you're saying that something written in the US by a right-wing American and presented as an official PRC document represents official PRC policy?

Well done, you've just set the bar for imbecility even higher.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Imbecility appears to be your metier, and once again, comprehension does not seem your strong point. I stated that what it stated appears to logically follow what is happening.

Now smart vegetable try this.
    核武器常识及其防护

And I’ll even give you a clue. Chinese Communist Party newspaper in Jilin, a northeastern province on the border with North Korea publishes full-page of instructions warning residents to prepare for possible nuclear strike.

11. If you think you have proof from within China of PRC intentions, why didn't you link to that in the first place instead of the falsehood you originally did?

Or are you just now thrashing around desperately to try to cover up having made yourself look a little silly?

12. North, South Korea to hold talks as Winter Olympics helps break ice
    First talks between the two Korea's in a couple of years tomorrow. Ostensibly about the Olympics and the possibility of both teams parading under the 'one Korea' banner again. Whether anything from either side comes out of it, or whether we return to where we were last month after the Olympics remains to be seen:

13. Sarastro

Sarastro LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I just want to say that every time I see this thread title at the top of the list, it still makes me laugh.

"Nuclear strike could cause chaos"

REALLY?! A new thing every day...

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. North Korea will be sending a delegation to the Winter Olympics in South Korea. North, South Korea break the ice with rare talks ahead of Winter Olympics
    The North Korean delegation will include athletes, officials, cheerleaders, journalists, and others.
    South Korea has suggested conducting a joint march during the opening and closing ceremonies.
    Various other issues unrelated to the Olympics were also discussed, including temporary reunions of families separated by the border, and military talks to reduce tension. The "denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula" was also mentioned.
    The two sides will be continuing their discussions.
    Both sides made positive noises about continuing talks.