N Korean nuclear strike could cause chaos in US

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by DesktopCommando, Mar 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Suicide by country.Those poor folks over there are so brainwashed. Dat boy dar is gonna get himself dead wheelie wheelie fast.

2. Do you actually have a point to make except the one where you repeatedly prove that you'll believe any old crap because you the IQ of a dried out earthworm?

3. 184461

184461 On ROPs

Didn't you spot the press printing rubbish in their attempt to manipulate the civpop into expecting conflict with NK?
    That was the point behind the post.
    I don't believe the DE/DS have a clue about anything, much like you.
    Evidently they just print what they're told.
    This is a good interview albeit an Aussie being questioned by a Yank on Ru tv.
    Goes into sanctions, PRC/Ru and much more.

• Show again braincell Show again braincell x 3
  4. No, you don't have a point because only the gullible and stupid would actually look at the random links which have no substance that you are posting.

Just because the voices tell you something does not mean it's real.

5. 184461

184461 On ROPs

Says the man who couldn't be bothered to watch the interview?

If you actually posted something I'd at least give you the time to look at your POV.
    You never do though.
    This is you
    [​IMG]

• Show again braincell Show again braincell x 4
  6. Considering the "interview" is going to be no different to every other bit of tripe you have posted, there was no need.

And random links have nothing to do with the discussion, no matter what the voices tell you.

But you keep them coming, keep proving you're an angry and bitter little loonspud who can't understand why nobody will believe "The Truth" (mainly because you're delusional)

7. 184461

184461 On ROPs

If you were ever in the forces at some time or other then you would have moaned about being treated like a mushroom.
    You have the chance to turn that scenario around now with my help.
    Don't keep doing this..You don't need to anymore.
    Channel your anger into proving my points wrong
    [​IMG]

• Show again braincell Show again braincell x 2
  8. Well, you obviously know about much about mushrooms because every post you make oozes with what they say is the preferred food for them....

9. 184461

184461 On ROPs

Meds? Taken them a bit early today?
    What random links? I've posted links to DPRK what have you posted?

• Show again braincell Show again braincell x 1
  10. So you have nothing then, no point to make, just random links to moonbattery from loonspud sites and dodgy press links.

Good to see you finally admit that.

PS. Do explain what whining about the press has to do with the situation in DPRK, oh most-definitely-not-so-wise-one...

11. 184461

184461 On ROPs

What random links? I've posted links to DPRK what have you posted?

12. No, you haven't. You've posted random links that don't even prove your delusions and have been whining about the Press.

Neither have anything to do with DPRK, Oh Mighty Loonspud

13. 184461

184461 On ROPs

Read the post (maybe 10 above) before you braincell it mate, it's a bit obvious that you've been trying to get me to react thus rippers thus you can just talk shit with nobody bringing you to task as for some reason or other members give you a free pass.
    There's equal-opportunities/box-ticking for you, maybe?

The international press and politicians are ramping up the fear trying to manipulate the civpop into accepting/expecting conflict with NK.

Are you sure you didn't take your meds a bit too early today?

These are the completely random links with nothing to do with DPRK, that I posted above:
    Maybe if you actually read other members' posts before BCing them you wouldn't look like an angry fool on permanent send?
    Just saying as someone that cares about you.
    As I said earlier the press are doing nothing, just shit-stirring- much like you.
    North Korea vows 'POWERFUL countermeasures' as long-range missile launch ‘due TOMORROW'
    North Korea 'preparing for IMMINENT missile launch'
    What's Kim up to now? New images suggest North Korea planning ANOTHER nuclear test
    North Korea crisis: USA deploys HUNDREDS of troops amid fears of Kim missile test TODAY

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017

14. If I was merely trying to get you to react, you would have gone off like a Bugsy by now.

But it's clear you are paranoid, otherwise you would not be spouting the garbage you do. You would also not be whining about how everyone gets a free pass except you. You are just posting random links, and whining about the Press has nothing to do with what is going on in DPRK.

The fact is that you were, justifiably, given a "holiday" from the thread and you have had repeated warnings about YOUR posts. Nobody else is getting that, nobody else in this thread has had a public warning about the contents of their posts in this thread. And since you are the only one screeching like a loonspud about "Infamy" even you should be able to see that you are actually the problem, and you are the one who created that problem all on your own due to your inability to see past the loonspud rhetoric.

And every post you make confirms that in spades, you need to take a good, long, hard look at yourself and ask yourself why everyone thinks you are a loon, for when you are in a minority of one it usually means that you are completely, totally and absolutely wrong and only an imbecile refuses to even contemplate such a thing.

15. All you're doing is posting links to chip wrappers that want to sell copy with their headlines. They're just repeating the same KCNA etc. statements that have been pushed by reputable news organisations. If DPRK wasn't testing missiles and nukes against UN Resolutions and spinning their rhetoric against the sanctions they'd be more interested in Jordan's t1ts.

It's a self licking lollipop that KCNA are pushing and you are buying into

• Like Like x 1