ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

N Korean nuclear strike could cause chaos in US

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by DesktopCommando, Mar 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nobody was going to do that anyway.

This whole cluster has green-lit lots of things that couldn't have been done if there weren't a scenario-at play with DPRK.

Never let a crisis go to waste...and if you really have to...create the crisis in the first place.

Problem, reaction, solution

• Show again braincell Show again braincell x 1
  2. Why do you really GAS about quoting?
    Inadvertently SWIDT?
    We shall, ETA sometime in '18 apparently.
    Go back over my posts if you can be arsed. 80%+ are deemed MSM but sometimes there are things MSM won't go near. If they don't report it does that mean it never happened? Mossad bloke in Libya for eg.
    Let him talk. If you can't hack someone else's POV then do the snowflake thing and block him

• Show again braincell Show again braincell x 2
  3. One of the few thing the two agree on is that Korea is one single country currently experiencing some embarrassment as a result of an illegitimate rebel regime backed by foreign powers.

It starts to break down a bit after that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Did I insult your boyfriend or something? He's a troll. I suspect you are too.

5. It's a lot of hot air certainly

As I said, we'll see ............

You need to look behind the headline in your agitprop sites. Answers on a postcard on the Libya thread why Iran would want IS to be Mossad inspired/led.

That's because he makes some of your posts look lucid and coherent. Some .............

6. It takes one to know one.
    Maybe this whole site is packed-out with trolls.
    Who knows?
    Who cares?
    Move on

7. How old are you? 12?

8. North Korea defiant over U.N. sanctions as Trump says tougher steps needed
    The rhetoric goes on. KCNA reported as saying that they're going to increase their strength and the sanctions are an infringement on their right of self defence:
    The US will apparently suffer the greatest pain in its history. Is he going to stop trans fat?
    Looks like Mount Mantap(san) may be having some more work completed on it:
    Trump seems happy with the 15-0 Resolution but is looking for more:
    The People's Daily believes its an ongoing (vicious) cycle:
    China's Foreign Ministry:
    Another RoK, 'show of force' with ASMs:
    What the sanctions aim to achieve:

9. Watch as South Korea's new Taurus cruise missile hits target, in stark warning to Kim Jong-un
    More on the Taurus ASMs:
    [​IMG]

E2A: Exhibitor List Static
    Taurus are at DSEI, it must be a conspiracy. Or is it only a conspiracy if US Defence companies?

10. You've SABC'd everyone of my posts with no decent counter-arguement and you've got the balls to ask me how old I am?
    That's a bit of a piss take

11. That's because most of your statements are so patently cretinous there is no counter-argument to be made.
    I was just registering my opinion of you.

Awaiting your inevitable riposte. Please try to rise to at least the level of 6th year politics this time...

12. While you are still posting/saying nothing, the US are (apparently) already planning what they're going to do after they've invaded DPRK.
    The plans have been kept so quiet that they aren't classified TS and have instead been leaked to The Sun!

NORTH KOREAN INSURGENCY
    US ‘quietly making plans to occupy North Korea after war and deal with insurgencies like in Iraq and Libya’

Donald Trump's (anonymous) generals and (unnamed) advisers are said to be concerned that a (fictitious) fanatical insurgency would bog down US forces in North Korea for years

By Sam Webb
    13th September 2017, 12:58 pm
    Updated: 13th September 2017, 1:04 pm
    WASHINGTON military experts are planning for the occupation of North Korea if knife-edge tension over Kim Jong-un's nukes spills over into all-out war, it has been reported.

Military advisers claim the impoverished Stalinist nation would soon collapse - with a huge loss of life in both South and North Korea - if America and its allies invaded.
    US 'quietly making plans to occupy North Korea after war and deal with insurgencies like in Iraq and Libya'

I doubt there'd be much of anything to fight for if anyone decides to start MAD.

But who is this Pullitzer-star Sam Webb?
    Check out his amazing recent history of articles...alas not exactly Bob Woodward
    Sam Webb - journalisted.com

Maybe The Sun know different from the UN?
    North Korea does not want war, world does not want regime change: U.N.
    #World News
    September 12, 2017 / 11:01 PM / Updated a day ago
    GENEVA (Reuters) - North Korea does not want to start a nuclear war and the world is not seeking to overthrow its leader Kim Jong Un, the U.N. disarmament chief said on Tuesday.

Izumi Nakamitsu, U.N. High Representative for Disarmament Affairs, said there was hope for a peaceful end to the tension caused by the nuclear ambitions of North Korea, also known as Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK).

“I don’t think DPRK wants to start a nuclear war,” she told a news conference in Geneva.
    Asked if the pressure on North Korea was pushing the world to the brink of nuclear war, Nakamitsu said U.N. officials were in touch with all sides and nobody - including North Korea - saw a military solution to the crisis.
    North Korea does not want war, world does not want regime change: U.N.

Has the Murdoch press been caught printing shit again?

• Show again braincell Show again braincell x 3
  13. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

Mad? NO, BAD.

14. Oh good grief - this is the problem with conspiracy theorists - everything is a conspiracy - no logic or common sense can be applied.

If you carry out hypothetical planning its a conspiracy that you really want X to happen
    If you don't carry out hypothetical planning its a conspiracy that you wanted Z to happen as a result of X

US War Contingency planning - includes dealing with insurgencies shocker.

In other news US documents include plans for war with Canada, Russia, China and Vietnam and possibly even the EU.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Pretty much, if they think a 74 year old wrestler is in the know.

If the US have plans for a stability force a NKFOR or ISAF for N Korea, it's a conspiracy. If the PRC or Soviet Union Russia have the same or similar plans (and I'd be extremely surprised if the PRC didn't) it's a well thought out proposal should the worst happen. What a bizarre world you live in

• Like Like x 1