N Korean nuclear strike could cause chaos in US

So who else were you referring to in the post I quoted Mr Shitferbrains?

Seems to me it's a thread about NK & unless you've wobbled off into an alternative universe, your post was about NK.

Are you sure your first name isn't Spider?
Stop living up to your name, SABCing everything, you clearly aren't aware of and choose not to be aware of, as it does not constitute an arguement. It just continually shows your wilful ignorance.

You living with Mr Angry whiskey-man? He does exactly the same thing.
99% of my posts have SABCs on from the same members even though they're reports from multiple MSM sites.
I realise you probably think that I'll knock it on the head and tow the coy line that US good/ DPRK bad but you remember from past scuffles that we've had that it never goes the way you want.

Away from the DPRK side-show............

Oil deals with China have already begun to be denominated in the Chinese Yuan. The Chinese government looking to join forces with the Russians in a bid to weaken the US through reduced demand for the US Dollar by bringing down the Petrodollar.
Oil futures priced in other than $ US and a currency convertible to gold. That's a huge double whammy to $US fiat.

The $USD’s role as the global reserve currency has largely been hinged on the existence of the Petrodollar because the demand for the Dollar is off the back of crude oil transactions. This gives the FED a free pass to print Dollars, which has a vested interest in continued global demand for the Dollar for that very reason.

If demand for the $USD begins to slide, as nations shift away from the US Dollar, the FED and the US government begin to lose the ability to print the $ at free will.

It might be time for the US administration to get a little anxious, with China looking to twist the Saudis' arm by incentivizing a replacement of the Petrodollar with the Yuan.

What a dilemma the Saudis are in…

Saudi Arabia is in no position to lose China as a buyer of its liquid gold, the Saudi economy is in tatters from its failed bid at world domination.
The economic crash was a result of the crash in crude oil price when it fell to as low as $26.21 per barrel in early 2016, as concerns over market share continuing to weigh heavily on the Saudi’s willingness and even ability to restore oil price stability.
It’s perhaps interesting that Russia agreed to join the OPEC agreement. Was this Putin wanting to have his finger in another pie?
Analysis: The Petrodollar system holds a stable Middle East
Report: Putin Wants to Bypass the Petrodollar

If push comes to shove I doubt the avarage NK would be bothered if MAD happened although these 2 ladies probably don't speak for the average NK.
They do if the average NK wants to avoid avoid a nightmare execution. You are right about the indoctrination. It's almost like the religious fanaticism that you see today in countries like Iran and in ancient civilisations where the head of state was worshipped like a god.

If only the Tories could tap into this aspect of human nature. We could have temples set up to worship Boris and the entire Labour party would be burned as heretics.

Very Maoist/Stalinist where the killing of untold millions in the purges/cultural revolution (100m+?), although figs were never officially kept or recorded for either.
NKs and the Chinese still have to go-along to get-along that's for sure.
Although China have got to be the most uncommunistic-commies of all history....probably.
They're certainly running rings around everybody at the moment.

You really aren't very bright.

That's the NK that has reneged on every deal it's agreed to regarding missiles & nukes over the past 25 years.
Not entirely factual apparently.
READ...THE...THREAD and stop using The Sun for your int. and exploit the internet for the gold-mine it actually is.
Although you'd miss this Pullitzer-winner about how KJU is filling his E+E routes with cheese...
How Kim Jong-un will vanish into a massive network of caves in the event of nuclear war… and there’s enough emmental in there to feed his cheese addiction for a lifetime

DPRK have repeatedly approached the US re. peace talks and everytime it's the US that throw spanners in the works by asking them to denuclearise militarily.
After seeing so many countries having govts over-thrown after capitulating to similar US demands why would NK consider disarming for one millisecond?
The US have used and abused that line a bit too often and no one should believe a word they say anymore.

"...Washington (CNN)North Korea quietly reached out to U.S. officials through the United Nations in New York last fall to propose formal peace talks on ending the Korean War, a response to President Barack Obama's comments that the U.S. was willing to engage Pyongyang as it has with other rogue regimes, senior U.S. officials told CNN...."

"..The U.S. told North Korea it was willing to discuss a formal peace to replace the 63-year-old armistice that ended hostilities after the Korean War, but only if efforts to curb Pyongyang's nuclear program were part of the discussions...."

"..."To be clear, it was the North Koreans who proposed discussing a peace treaty," State Department spokesman John Kirby said in a statement. "We carefully considered their proposal, and made clear that denuclearization had to be part of any such discussion. The North rejected our response.
North Korea has regularly proposed peace talks over the years, pushing the U.S. to replace the 1953 armistice with a formal peace treaty, said Bruce Klingner, a senior fellow at the Heritage Foundation and former deputy division chief for the CIA in South Korea, describing the administration's move.
"They periodically raise the idea and it never really gets far," he said.

During this current spate of sabre-rattling DPRK offered an olive branch to the US if they stopped their invasion-like annual exercises simulating a military take-over of NK.
America said ....no.

"...The reclusive nation’s ambassador to India, Kye Chun Yong, has told Indian TV that it is prepared to halt its weapons testing program if the US stops its military exercises in the region...
“Under certain circumstances, we are willing to talk in terms of the freezing of nuclear testing and missile testing,” Mr Kye told the Gravitas program on Indian station WION, speaking in English.

“For instance, if the American side completely stopped big, large-scale military exercises temporarily or permanently, then we will also temporarily stop.”

“Let’s talk about how to solve the Korean issue peacefully.”

And here we are.
The US are moving more and more kit into the exact same area where a super-power is going to start trading oil for gold... And NO oddbod I don't mean NK...duh.
Trump offers to sell 'sophisticated' military gear to Japan and South Korea
Trump OKs more military sales to South Korea, Japan

You're not very bright, are you? Mr Trump needs DPRK 'provocation' so that US has an outside enemy. Without a big evil enemy who's fault ...blah blah..............

SWIDT
Het lichten zijn aan, maar....

So there was no problem with Wee Phat before Trump came into power? It's all Trump's fault that the annual willy-waving has happened precisely on schedule?

And you wonder why you are thought of as more of a loonspud than Bugsy.

That could be why I didn't include it(?)
I could've added they really want the excuse to get all that kit over there for the China-oil-gold scenario
but what would've been the point?
I would have thought you've already cross-checked that what i've been writing about is the possible reason for all this balls.
Competition for the US petro$ usually ends in loud bangs
No, you've pointed out only how unravelled your thought patterns are, making stuff up based on what other loonspuds have made up from their delusions. There's nothing to actually cross-check because your own words show that what you say is nothing but the ramblings of a madman.

Not entirely factual apparently.
READ...THE...THREAD and stop using The Sun for your int. and believe without question any You tube or other non mainstream source that blames the West / US or Jews.

If you don't agree with my sources your an unthinking sheep who therefore must believe everything in the mainstream media without question

Its all Americas fault - completely ignore North Koreas long running aggression and threats towards its neighbour -
Pretty much sums up the entirety of your contributions and would have saved you typing the wall of text.

But do please explain how US deploying a few additional Air defence systems is in fact them preparing to attack China.

You may wish to help those of us not seeing this square away US budget cuts and a failure to massively expand its armed forces in order to fight what would on scale if not geographically be a global war comparable to WW2.

Cling to power?
He seem's to be doing just fine as far as his citizens are concerned.
If the US could've subverted and manufactured a coup d'etat they would've done it by now.
Go to 04:10 for an example of a life-time's relentless conditioning but it gives you an idea of what everyone's up against.
If push comes to shove I doubt the avarage NK would be bothered if MAD happened although these 2 ladies probably don't speak for the average NK.
Proof, yet again, that you have no understanding of how things work in DPRK. I bet you think that video was taken by a random bloke on the street with a camcorder too...

'Lips and teeth' no more as China's ties with North Korea fray
An opinion piece reinforcing the view that China doesn't have as much influence over North Korea as many presume. 'Lips and teeth' apparently refers to Mao's view on their closeness and use as a 'buffer state', without the lips, the teeth are cold.

Diplomacy between the two isn't ostensibly taking place. The old LO hasn't been for over a year, now retired. The new one hasn't been yet:
While the United States and its allies - and many people in China - believe Beijing should do more to rein in Pyongyang, the acceleration of North Korea’s nuclear and missile capabilities has coincided with a near-total breakdown of high-level diplomacy between the two.

Before retiring this summer, China’s long-time point man on North Korea, Wu Dawei, had not visited the country for over a year. His replacement, Kong Xuanyou, has yet to visit and is still carrying out duties from his previous Asian role, traveling to Pakistan in mid-August, diplomats say.
According to Jin Canrong, an international relations professor at Beijing’s Renmin University:
“There has never existed a subordinate relationship between the two sides. Never. Especially after the end of the Cold War, the North Koreans fell into a difficult situation and could not get enough help from China, so they determined to help themselves.”
Why China 'suffers' the regime, preferring his rhetoric and actions to a collapse:
While their relationship has always been clouded by suspicion and mistrust, China grudgingly tolerated North Korea’s provocations as preferable to the alternatives: chaotic collapse that spills across their border, and a Korean peninsula under the domain of a U.S.-backed Seoul government.

That is also the reason China is reluctant to exert its considerable economic clout, worried that measures as drastic as the energy embargo proposed this week by Washington could lead to the North’s collapse.

Instead, China repeatedly calls for calm, restraint and a negotiated solution.
Some distancing by Kim as he may not have been the preferred successor:
Until his death in 2011, North Korean leader Kim Jong Il made numerous entreaties to ensure China would back his preferred son as successor.

While then-President Hu reciprocated, the younger Kim, in his late 20s at the time, began to distance himself from his country’s most powerful ally.

“There’s a lot of domestic politics in North Korea where this young leader who isn’t well-known, he’s not proven yet, especially has to show that he’s not in the pocket of Beijing,” said John Delury of Seoul’s Yonsei University. “I think he made the decision first to keep Hu Jintao and then (current President) Xi Jinping really at bay.”
Some of his actions are not in keeping with what they feel should happen:
“Of course the Chinese were not happy,” said a foreign diplomat in Beijing focused on North Korea. “Executing your uncle, that’s from the feudal ages.”
An attempt to warm ties has apparently been rebuffed. I mentioned earlier the timing of the latest nuke test:
In an attempt to warm ties, Xi sent high-ranking Communist Party official Liu Yunshan to attend the North’s October 2015 military parade marking the 70th anniversary of the founding of the Workers’ Party of Korea.

Liu hand-delivered a letter from Xi praising Kim’s leadership and including congratulations not just from the Chinese Communist Party but Xi’s personal “cordial wishes” in a powerful show of respect.

Xi’s overture has been repaid with increasingly brazen actions by Pyongyang, which many observers believe are timed for maximum embarrassment to Beijing. Sunday’s nuclear test, for example, took place as China hosted a BRICS summit, while in May, the North launched a long-range missile just hours before the Belt and Road Forum, dedicated to Xi’s signature foreign policy initiative.
China treading the path of supporting sanctions but not wanting to be the receiving end of the rhetoric. It's a fine line and as above, collapse of the regime is not in theirs (or RoKs) interest:
An editorial in China’s influential Global Times warned after Pyongyang’s latest nuclear test that cutting off North Korea’s oil would redirect the conflict to one between North Korea and China.

Zhao Tong, a North Korea expert at the Carnegie-Tsinghua Center in Beijing, said North Korea was deeply unhappy with China’s backing of earlier UN sanctions.

“If China supports more radical economic sanctions that directly threaten the stability of the regime, then it is possible that North Korea becomes as hostile to China as to the United States.”

So there was no problem with Wee Phat before Trump came into power? It's all Trump's fault that the annual willy-waving has happened precisely on schedule?

And you wonder why you are thought of as more of a loonspud than Bugsy.
When did I ever write there were no probs before KJU??
DPRK has always been the buffer between PRC/Ru/west.
It matters not who is in the chair.
You're ineffective enough without going oddball on me and inventing stuff.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has suggested that North Korea will not abandon its nuclear weapons program because Pyongyang views its missiles and atomic weapons as its only means of self-defense.

“They (the North Koreans) view the possession of atomic weapons and missile technology as their only means of protection. Do you think they’ll give it up now?” the Russian president said during the Eastern Economic Forum (EEF) in the far-eastern Russian city of Vladivostok on Thursday.

“It’s impossible to scare them,” he added.

The Russian president said North Korea was being provocative by advancing its missile and military nuclear programs but said any escalation of the dispute with Pyongyang would be “counter-productive.”
PressTV-Putin suggests North Korea will not give up nukes
Putin says solving North Korea crisis 'impossible' without dialogue, calls for fresh talks

When did I ever write there were no probs before KJU??
DPRK has always been the buffer between PRC/Ru/west.
It matters not who is in the chair.
You're ineffective enough without going oddball on me and inventing stuff.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has suggested that North Korea will not abandon its nuclear weapons program because Pyongyang views its missiles and atomic weapons as its only means of self-defense.

“They (the North Koreans) view the possession of atomic weapons and missile technology as their only means of protection. Do you think they’ll give it up now?” the Russian president said during the Eastern Economic Forum (EEF) in the far-eastern Russian city of Vladivostok on Thursday.

“It’s impossible to scare them,” he added.

The Russian president said North Korea was being provocative by advancing its missile and military nuclear programs but said any escalation of the dispute with Pyongyang would be “counter-productive.”
PressTV-Putin suggests North Korea will not give up nukes
Putin says solving North Korea crisis 'impossible' without dialogue, calls for fresh talks

If I'm so "ineffective", why do more people agree with me than agree with your loonspuddery?

Or are you one of these people who thinks the whole world is mad except yourself?

Although that isn't the case it's been morphed into it as per normal. The Establishments from Europe to America have been given a kicking and they resent that and the establishment organisations don't like where they are going. It doesn't alter the fact that we are in a vicious circle which really only China can break and it won't do that as it has it's own agenda. The Equivalent IMHO can be found in Syria with Putin's backing of Assad. To give up now would be to chuck away advantage, they do not indicate a liking necessarily and both Assad and Fat boy are extremely vulnerable to being ditched for Political gain. I dare say most on here would take that as basic, but it's back to basics we have to go.
ISTR recall that Nixon wanted to be out of Vietnam but wound up escalating it. He also tried to open doors with China re their support for the North Vietnamese at a time when he had fairly limited support back home. Bit Trumpesque?

But do please explain how US deploying a few additional Air defence systems is in fact them preparing to attack China.

The PRC /Ru aren't dull, if I can see what's happening then they're more than capable of the same.

China has lodged a stern protest against South Korea over the deployment of four additional Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) launchers, according to the foreign ministry.
The comment was made by Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang during a regular press briefing on Thursday, according to Reuters.

It comes just one day after Geng said that China "expresses serious concern" over the decision to deploy the additional launchers, adding that such a move can "in no way address the security concerns of the relevant countries" involved in the North Korean standoff.

Instead, it will "only severely undermine regional strategic balance and jeopardize the strategic security interests of China and other regional countries.

"Moreover, it will exacerbate the tensions and confrontation on the Korean Peninsula and complicate the Korean Peninsula issue," he said on Wednesday.

Geng also said that China urges the US and South Korea to "immediately stop the relevant deployment and remove the relevant equipment."

Both Russia and China have urged the US and North Korea to consider the double-freeze initiative devised by Moscow and Beijing, which would see Pyongyang suspend its nuclear and ballistic missile tests in exchange for a halt in joint US-South Korea military drills. However, that plan has been rejected by the US, which says it has every right to conduct exercises with its ally South Korea.

Japan's defense ministry is seeking a $48 billion defense budget to defend against potential ballistic missile attacks from North Korea, including long-range missiles and interceptors.

“Based on North Korea’s nuclear and missile developments reaching a new level of threat [the ministry] will initiate equipping with a new asset,” the budget proposal states, as quoted by Stars and Stripes.

The requested budget for 2018 would amount to 5.26 trillion yen (around $48 billion) and represents a 2.5 percent increase from last year. Among the weaponry wish list, Tokyo plans the purchase of a land-based anti-missile system known as Aegis Ashore, according to The Japan Times. The ministry, though, did not specify how much money would be needed for that.

Tokyo is also considering an option of the Terminal High-Altitude Area Defense (THAAD), according to AP, with officials saying they will make a final decision later this year.
A total of 47.2 billion yen (US$427.2 million) would go towards acquiring a SM-3 Block IIA interceptor missile, which the defense ministry say will boost Japan's defense capabilities and improve its ability to shoot down a ballistic missile launched into space on a steep "lofted" trajectory.

Around 20.5 billion yen ($185.4 million) would go towards an upgraded version of the current Patriot Advanced Capability-3 anti-missile system, with greater ability to down cruise missiles and jets.

Other budget allocations would go towards assembly costs associated with maintaining the US-made Global Hawk reconnaissance aircraft; two compact destroyers; a new lithium battery-powered submarine; and six F-35 stealth fighters to be deployed at Misawa in northern Japan.

Japan's defense ministry says the planned upgrades are designed to improve the country's response capability to unexpected and simultaneous missile attacks, including ones on a lofted trajectory.

The move has been questioned by China, however, which Tokyo sees as another security concern.

"We think Japan is obliged to explain its real intention to the international community," Chinese foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying told a regular news briefing Thursday.

The budget request will now go to the Japanese finance ministry for further examination before being submitted to Parliament for approval. If approved, the defense budget request – which is for the year starting April 1, 2018 – would represent the sixth straight annual defense spending increase for Japan.

Japan's record defense budget request comes after North Korea launched a missile over Japan Tuesday. The projectile flew about 1,700 miles (2,735km) and reached a height of 341 miles (548km), according to South Korea's military. It later broke into three pieces before falling into the Pacific Ocean, according to Japanese media.

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe called the missile firing an "unprecedented, grave, and serious threat." Following the launch, Tokyo and Seoul agreed to ramp up "maximum" pressure on Pyongyang by seeking tougher sanctions.

Abe held a 40-minute call with US President Donald Trump following Tuesday's launch. During the call, Trump said the US was "100 percent with Japan," Abe told reporters after the conversation. Trump also responded to the launch by saying that "all options are on the table." The US president also tweeted Wednesday that talking "is not the answer" when it comes to Pyongyang.

The Chinese foreign ministry cautioned all parties the very next day, saying the Korean issue is serious and not a computer game, Reuters reported, citing spokeswoman Chunying.

Hours after the launch, North Korea accused the US of driving the Korean peninsula towards an "extreme level of explosion," and said it is justified in responding with "tough counter-measures."

"Now that the US has openly declared its hostile intention towards the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, by waging aggressive joint military exercises despite repeated warnings... my country has every reason to respond with tough counter-measures as an exercise of its right to self-defense," Han Tae Song, North Korea's ambassador to the UN in Geneva told a UN Conference on Disarmament.

Han was referring to the joint US-South Korean drills, the most recent of which began last week.

Beijing has warned that tensions on the Korean peninsula are at a "tipping point" and "approaching a crisis," urging all sides to avoid further provocations. China, together with Russia, recently drafted a "double freeze" strategy which would see North Korea suspend its missile launches in exchange for a halt in joint US-South Korea military exercises.

The plan was swiftly rejected by the US, with State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert stating earlier this month that the "so-called double freeze, that's not going to change. We're allowed to do it (exercises). We're allowed to do it with our ally, South Korea. We will continue to do that and that's just not going to change."

So, once again there are options on the table but the US aren't looking at them.

Wonder why???

The PRC /Ru aren't dull, if I can see what's happening then they're more than capable of the same.

China has lodged a stern protest against South Korea over the deployment of four additional Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) launchers, according to the foreign ministry.
The comment was made by Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang during a regular press briefing on Thursday, according to Reuters.

It comes just one day after Geng said that China "expresses serious concern" over the decision to deploy the additional launchers, adding that such a move can "in no way address the security concerns of the relevant countries" involved in the North Korean standoff.

Instead, it will "only severely undermine regional strategic balance and jeopardize the strategic security interests of China and other regional countries.

"Moreover, it will exacerbate the tensions and confrontation on the Korean Peninsula and complicate the Korean Peninsula issue," he said on Wednesday.

Geng also said that China urges the US and South Korea to "immediately stop the relevant deployment and remove the relevant equipment."

Both Russia and China have urged the US and North Korea to consider the double-freeze initiative devised by Moscow and Beijing, which would see Pyongyang suspend its nuclear and ballistic missile tests in exchange for a halt in joint US-South Korea military drills. However, that plan has been rejected by the US, which says it has every right to conduct exercises with its ally South Korea.

Japan's defense ministry is seeking a $48 billion defense budget to defend against potential ballistic missile attacks from North Korea, including long-range missiles and interceptors.

“Based on North Korea’s nuclear and missile developments reaching a new level of threat [the ministry] will initiate equipping with a new asset,” the budget proposal states, as quoted by Stars and Stripes.

The requested budget for 2018 would amount to 5.26 trillion yen (around $48 billion) and represents a 2.5 percent increase from last year. Among the weaponry wish list, Tokyo plans the purchase of a land-based anti-missile system known as Aegis Ashore, according to The Japan Times. The ministry, though, did not specify how much money would be needed for that.

Tokyo is also considering an option of the Terminal High-Altitude Area Defense (THAAD), according to AP, with officials saying they will make a final decision later this year.
A total of 47.2 billion yen (US$427.2 million) would go towards acquiring a SM-3 Block IIA interceptor missile, which the defense ministry say will boost Japan's defense capabilities and improve its ability to shoot down a ballistic missile launched into space on a steep "lofted" trajectory.

Around 20.5 billion yen ($185.4 million) would go towards an upgraded version of the current Patriot Advanced Capability-3 anti-missile system, with greater ability to down cruise missiles and jets.

Other budget allocations would go towards assembly costs associated with maintaining the US-made Global Hawk reconnaissance aircraft; two compact destroyers; a new lithium battery-powered submarine; and six F-35 stealth fighters to be deployed at Misawa in northern Japan.

Japan's defense ministry says the planned upgrades are designed to improve the country's response capability to unexpected and simultaneous missile attacks, including ones on a lofted trajectory.

The move has been questioned by China, however, which Tokyo sees as another security concern.

"We think Japan is obliged to explain its real intention to the international community," Chinese foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying told a regular news briefing Thursday.

The budget request will now go to the Japanese finance ministry for further examination before being submitted to Parliament for approval. If approved, the defense budget request – which is for the year starting April 1, 2018 – would represent the sixth straight annual defense spending increase for Japan.

Japan's record defense budget request comes after North Korea launched a missile over Japan Tuesday. The projectile flew about 1,700 miles (2,735km) and reached a height of 341 miles (548km), according to South Korea's military. It later broke into three pieces before falling into the Pacific Ocean, according to Japanese media.

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe called the missile firing an "unprecedented, grave, and serious threat." Following the launch, Tokyo and Seoul agreed to ramp up "maximum" pressure on Pyongyang by seeking tougher sanctions.

Abe held a 40-minute call with US President Donald Trump following Tuesday's launch. During the call, Trump said the US was "100 percent with Japan," Abe told reporters after the conversation. Trump also responded to the launch by saying that "all options are on the table." The US president also tweeted Wednesday that talking "is not the answer" when it comes to Pyongyang.

The Chinese foreign ministry cautioned all parties the very next day, saying the Korean issue is serious and not a computer game, Reuters reported, citing spokeswoman Chunying.

Hours after the launch, North Korea accused the US of driving the Korean peninsula towards an "extreme level of explosion," and said it is justified in responding with "tough counter-measures."

"Now that the US has openly declared its hostile intention towards the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, by waging aggressive joint military exercises despite repeated warnings... my country has every reason to respond with tough counter-measures as an exercise of its right to self-defense," Han Tae Song, North Korea's ambassador to the UN in Geneva told a UN Conference on Disarmament.

Han was referring to the joint US-South Korean drills, the most recent of which began last week.

Beijing has warned that tensions on the Korean peninsula are at a "tipping point" and "approaching a crisis," urging all sides to avoid further provocations. China, together with Russia, recently drafted a "double freeze" strategy which would see North Korea suspend its missile launches in exchange for a halt in joint US-South Korea military exercises.

The plan was swiftly rejected by the US, with State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert stating earlier this month that the "so-called double freeze, that's not going to change. We're allowed to do it (exercises). We're allowed to do it with our ally, South Korea. We will continue to do that and that's just not going to change."

So, once again there are options on the table but the US aren't looking at them.

Wonder why???
Yawn...

Same old loonspuddery

If I'm so "ineffective", why do more people agree with me than agree with your loonspuddery?

Or are you one of these people who thinks the whole world is mad except yourself?
Because this an ex-army site, group-squaddie-think is a given?
Death, death, kill, kill etc.
You may have done that in phase 2 unless you were a REMF?
Either you wake up by the time you're 40 or you never will regardless of what's staring you bang in the fizog.

Seems to me that 184461 is to North Korea what Bugsy was to East Germany.

Because this an ex-army site, group-squaddie-think is a given?
Death, death, kill, kill etc.
You may have done that in phase 2 unless you were a REMF?
Either you wake up by the time you're 40 or you never will regardless of what's staring you bang in the fizog.
And, once more, you prove precisely why it's said that you don't have a clue about much, if anything.

Prove me right why don't you?
I have to prove you RIGHT?

Do you actually realise what level of tripe you are posting?