N Korea has tested a NUC

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by jonwilly, Oct 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The BBC is just reporting that N Korea has stated it has tested a Nucular device.
    john
    Cum on Georgei boy

2. Sleep well. 8)

3. The US Ambassador to the UN, John Bolton, has announced that he will stamp his feet and hold his breath until he turns blue.

4. This could be fun.

5. Is it just me, or does Kim Jong II have more than a passing resemblance to Yoko Ono?

John Lennon's ex:
    [​IMG]

North Korean Leader
    :
    [​IMG]

6. At we least we now know they have ones that work lol

I dont think sanctions on NK can be ratcheted up more than they already are can they?

Has China reacted yet?

Interesting to see how the ChiComs deal with their pals.

A baptism of fire for the Jap PM though, hes certainly been talking the talk of late.

7. Testicals time.
    john
    We will know see just who has what.

8. Testicals time.
    john
    We will now see just who has what.

9. He is just trying to be diplomatic, UN style

10. I would find this funnier if it wasn't so true :(

11. Cue mad crisis meetings so that the People think that their governments are going to do something about the DPRK, followed by, well, nothing at all, actually.

NTM

12. Well there's not much they can do, which kind of asks the question of Iran. How are they going to see this?

What bugs me is there's so many people packing nukes in that area who really do not like each other.

Nuts to it, When I get home I'm going to watch Team America... :D

13. Sure there is something that could be done. Cutting off of all aid and trade by China and South Korea on North Korea, It a start, but China and South Korea don't view those type of sanctions as being in their nationial interest.

14. There'll be red faces for some of the 'experts' who predicted a 3 month stand-off and negotiation period! 8O