N. Forest a big club my Arrse

:x :x :x It ceases to amaze me that all this season TV/Radio aswell as the clubs fans itself have lorded how big Forest are, when the score centre is on, the first mention in Div 1 is how Forest are almost promoted, despite Scunthorpe already promoted and Bristol City with a 5 point gap. Well HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN. Beaten last night by another West Country small team 5-4 on aggregate in their own back garden. Did I laugh or did i laugh.

Perhaps now those midland tossors will eat a bit of humble pie. You are as big as your present season - you little minnnows you. LOL :D :D :D

luke

War Hero
Great year for the west country, Plymouth great in the cup, Bristol City up, Swindon up, Yeovil and Bristol Rovers in their playoff finals

edit: hate to kick Forest when they're down, but Yeovil were the better side in both games, two scabby penalties in the first game when Yeovil were all over them

As a Bristol City fan - I took huge pleasure in the result last night. To be fair Forest have huge support, but as most of them have a chip on their shoulder I have no sympathy for them. Enjoy another season in Div 1 guys.

All said and done you have to give it to the Forest Fans who waited and applauded the Yeovil Players for what can only be described as an awesome match and a terrific comeback in the last 9 minutes for Yeovil...

As I said earlier, they have great support but do have a great deal of smugness along with it, nice to know they applauded the Yeovil players tho. The 606 BBC website will know doubt will either be void of Forest supporters comments or full of them saying "we are a huge club and dont deserve to be in this division, we woz robbed"

Results count - Forest bottled it when it counted - I would have bet on them going up before Christmas - glad I didnt waste my 25p stake.

chimp503 said:
:x :x :x It ceases to amaze me that all this season TV/Radio aswell as the clubs fans itself have lorded how big Forest are, when the score centre is on, the first mention in Div 1 is how Forest are almost promoted, despite Scunthorpe already promoted and Bristol City with a 5 point gap. Well HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN. Beaten last night by another West Country small team 5-4 on aggregate in their own back garden. Did I laugh or did i laugh.

Perhaps now those midland tossors will eat a bit of humble pie. You are as big as your present season - you little minnnows you. LOL :D :D :D
MIDLAND tossers,would that be us then to? :evil:

[/quote]MIDLAND tossers,would that be us then to? :evil:[/quote]

:? If the cap fits............ :twisted

MIDLAND tossers,would that be us then to? :evil:[/quote]

:? If the cap fits............ :twisted[/quote]It does'nt :evil:
1,I cant be a tosser!!!
2,We never feel smug,we are the underdogs in the playoffs.

taboo said:
Well hope your team team wins. Looking forward to next years (league 1) results

1. Leeds United
2. Nottingham Forest

Conference

1. Farsley Celtic

polar said:
taboo said:
Well hope your team team wins. Looking forward to next years (league 1) results

1. Leeds United
2. Nottingham Forest

Conference

1. Farsley Celtic
I am looking forward to the prem results.

1.DERBY, :lol:

Whoops!!!!!!!!!

I thought this topic was about the NEW FOREST, that wonderful area of Gods own county of Hampshire, now that that really is a BIG club, [a bit clicky mind]

Same old derby
Taking the piss
Same old derby
Taking the pis[/b]s

Your sister is your mother
Your brother is your father
You all shag one another
The FOREST family

We all follow the derby
Over land sea and leicester
We all follow the derby
Onto victory
All together now

Always shit on the red side of the trent da da da da da da

Oh Derbyshire oh Derbyshire
Is wonderful is wonderful
Oh Derbyshire is Wonderful
Its full of tits fanny and Derby.
Oh Debyshire is wonderful

DesktopCommando said:
Same old derby
Taking the piss
Same old derby
Taking the pis[/b]s

Your sister is your mother
Your brother is your father
You all shag one another
The FOREST family

We all follow the derby
Over land sea and leicester
We all follow the derby
Onto victory
All together now

Always s*** on the red side of the trent da da da da da da

Oh Derbyshire oh Derbyshire
Is wonderful is wonderful
Oh Derbyshire is Wonderful
Its full of tits fanny and Derby.
Oh Debyshire is wonderful
Bless him :blowkiss:

Shall I re-name the thread, Derby County - Ram it home...........Can't really say much about Derby as they were not in the same Division as Bristol City. But then again can't really say much anyway as they ARE a small club and dont get much media attention in the first place....so dont know much whether they lord it up or not.

Know doubt taboo you will let me know...lol

chimp503 said:
Shall I re-name the thread, Derby County - Ram it home...........Can't really say much about Derby as they were not in the same Division as Bristol City. But then again can't really say much anyway as they ARE a small club and dont get much media attention in the first place....so dont know much whether they lord it up or not.

Know doubt taboo you will let me know...lol
:wink:

Actually you are right about notts,i am up my own arse all the time.
The A52 that connects us is now called brian clough way,they wanted the sign closer to notts because he was manager longer there :roll:

Bristol city?ERM is it good for a night out? :)
Yes we are a small club,but we are not like notts.
So NO we dont lord it up!!!!
Are you going to watch us play next week?And hope we win :twisted:

britishairborne said:
I am ashamed to say i support Nottingham Forest
Why? I'm not, and i'm genuinely surprised by the comments on this thread, (apart from those off sheep shaggers) i don't know any forest fans who think we should still be in the premiership, or get promoted merely on the basis of our history. Yes we used to be a succesful club, so what? now we are'nt, big deal, we know we have been crap for the last 10-15 years and we are in the division we deserve to be, anyone who says it isn't so is a fcuking idiot. :evil: