N-95 8GB unlock codes

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, May 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Got an N-95 8GB on Vodafone but want it unlocking.

Sadly I'm a techno spastic.

Can a grown up help?

IMEI No:3527578557813

Cheers bastardos

2. How long have you had the phone for? I ask as Vodaphone stopped locking their handsets in Feb I believe.
    If the phone is in your name and you contact them, they will unlock it for free.
    If it is not in your name you can get a Vodaphone pay as you go sim card and then contact them for the code (this way will cost you £20 though).

3. One of these works quite well..................

Attached Files:

4. MDN, is your IMEI number not a persec issue? I know nothing about phones but I'm sure its individual to you.

5. Not anymore, the Taliban and PIRA have infiltrated my handset since putting it on here and I'm in a safe house in Burundi.

Thanks for you concern, but the danger to my life is now over, since the FBI intervened.

Oh and by the way, my new name is Humpty Go kart.

6. Thank fcuk for that, I wasnt sure they had taken my phone call seriously.

7. Do pop by for a G&T if you get the chance.

I’m in the shack down the road with the rather fetching corrugated iron roof and picket fence made from elephant tusks and human arms.

Bring your phone and I will take a look for you.

8. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I have been running one since xmas. Full time hobby keeping the various softwares upgraded, still not got everything working on vista.
    Still cannot get Nokia to provide decent calender support - cannot sync with Thunderbird, only Outlook or Lotus notes.
    Using GPS nav is extra.
    No support for webcam even on 3G nets it seems.
    IMO not worth the money

9. Are there two versions of the N-95, then? The one I've seen isn't 8GB.

10. Cow

Cow LE

N95-1 Which has a slot for a memory card
    N95-2 Which has a 8Gb built in memory (no slot)
    I think they also come in different colours.

Vodafone unlocked mine for free while my number was being ported, either that they'll do it for £20. Places down the local market will also do it but they'll probably charge you the same. May as well have it done officially. I got rid of mine cause it didn't work the same way as other Nokias I'd had and couldn't get use to it.

11. BFGs link worked...

I emailled them then phoned them because I didn't want to wait 24hrs...... they turned it round in 2 hours for 20 quid.

12. my n95 arrives on tuesday.

any feedback regarding the phone????