Mystery Mushrooms

Ciggie

GCM
Dry them out.
Send them to @Ciggie .
Yes please !!! Actually, really No thanks...I almost invariably have bad trips on mushrooms unless in small doses when they're good for giggles.........talking about mushrooms reminded me of Baron Justin, one of the cavalcade of characters who used to frequent the Angel Inn in Aberystwyth in the late 70s/ early 80s. Apparently he was a real peer of the realm, but rather than ermine prefered bikers leathers and filthy jeans, which offset his unkempt long hair and beard marvellously. Apparently he lived in some tumbledown ancestral home way out in the sticks and built motorbikes when he was together enough. Every autumn at mushroom season he would wander in, order a pint, sit in dark corner, munch magics and giggle to himself for hours on end. Dick Morgan, the owner, another diamond bloke, ex- RN Chief Petty Officer on Arctic convoys, knew exactly what he was up to but didn't give a toss, even though Baron Justin didn't usually buy more than about 2 pints in a day.

Ciggie

GCM
Yup look like maggies
Not giving you a harsh 'disagree' there bach, they may well be, but magics usually ( but not always) have a pointy tip...hence their common name Liberty Caps after the French revolution headwear which was also pointy.

cymraeg

War Hero
Not giving you a harsh 'disagree' there bach, they may well be, but magics usually ( but not always) have a pointy tip...hence their common name Liberty Caps after the French revolution headwear which was also pointy.
Fair one

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
Ladies and Gents, looking for a bit of advice.

Apologies, I had no idea where to post this!

The mushrooms below have started sprouting in my lawn, literally overnight. I have just pulled a load out, but I am concerned if the are dangerous to either my dogs, me or a lesser extent the Missus.

A quick Google search didn’t find much, so I ask the experts that are ARRSE. What are they and how can I get rid of them?

View attachment 485674
View attachment 485675
FFS don't touch it

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
they are better dried just because of the eating experience. a handfull of slimey pre picked mushies is not a culinary experience but sprinkle a bit of sherbert dib dab on dried ones and its like special haribo.

according to a friend.
@Ciggie?

Thanks all, so I have an illegal drug farm in my front garden!

I’ll just keep an eye and keep pulling them out, I have no intention of trying them!
If you get seen pulling them out, keep an eye out for vans parking up nearby - The RMP will get told and start surveillance very soon, least Ill sow the seeds of doubt when your smacked off your head, enjoy the trip.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't quite see him as a countryside type of person.

loitering on a park bench leaving his shit behind is about as country as I see him getting.

after all fresh air is ....well.... you know..... healthy

Ladies and Gents, looking for a bit of advice.

Apologies, I had no idea where to post this!

The mushrooms below have started sprouting in my lawn, literally overnight. I have just pulled a load out, but I am concerned if the are dangerous to either my dogs, me or a lesser extent the Missus.

A quick Google search didn’t find much, so I ask the experts that are ARRSE. What are they and how can I get rid of them?

View attachment 485674
View attachment 485675
They look very much like the ones that grow by me.
They grow in areas where there's grass clippings.

Not toxic but won't give you lightspeed to Saturn either, just a mild buzz and your xbox playing will be shit hot focused for a while. So I'm told.

Latest Threads