Mystery masturbator makes manly mess

Mystery masturbator soiled man's towel at Northampton gym

Just a couple of quotes that amused me, firstly it's at pump gyms and he "erupted" at the first person he saw...

I know @jarrod248 has previous for using towelling socks (not his own) as spaff sponges, and other 'members' of this site are colossal wankers, but who would wank into a stranger's towel?

Last edited:
You must be more bored than I am & i'm at work as well!:boogie:

"I could see something white, and at first I thought it was shampoo that had leaked from my bag or something - so I went to touch it and give it a smell.”- Mohammed Ali

I bet he got caught licking it as well but omitted that part.......

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I know @jarrod248 has previous for using towelling socks (not his own) as spaff sponges, and other 'members' of this site are colossal *******, but who would want into a stranger's towel?
I have heard of worse, like relieving ones self in somebody elses green worm.

So who on arrse lives nearby?

I have heard of worse, like relieving ones self in somebody elses green worm.
Were you still in it at the time of the alleged offence?

Have a like for the thread title, you wanker

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Weeeell. You know how it is. You’re standing in a changing room & these things sort of...just happen. No harm done. I don’t know what the bloke is moaning about to be honest.
So you hang around okes' changing rooms to get tumescent then go for a self-administered happy ending.
This happen often ?

mattB101

Old-Salt
Imagine making it onto the internet by having some guy wazz into your towel
(Makes some people a fair bit of money though)

I'm still worried about Drilligaf's question about Gardner6LXB's chest

Some wanker borrowed my grot mag at depot. He then gave it back after jizzing all over the centre fold, the gopping Cnut (him not the centre fold).

Last edited:

Latest Threads