Mystery CVR(T)s Spotted - Any thoughts

Discussion in 'Tanks, planes & ships' started by Bad CO, Feb 1, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Just in by twitter:

Any other thoughts?

2. Grey ? If so I would suggest OPFOR wagons from Canada, Eastleigh isnt too far from Marchwood .

3. Any other thoughts?

Eastleigh is a ******* dump and I'm glad I left?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Withams stocking up?

5. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

My thoughts as well, he must have got the colour wrong.

App0459.jpg

6. Not seen one with a barrel as long as that before.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. The clue is in the statement....Green and Black as to what colour they were ;)

8. As already stated, Warminster had a fleet of gash old AFVs with all sorts of shit put on them to play as enemy. They were Grey(ish) in colour. Though they left Warminster sometime in 2002/3

9. Could be foreign stuff over here to train. I saw some Froggies in Military March on the M25 in Kent a few weeks back. I would usually worry seeing the French Army in Kent - they've been too quiet for too long, but since they were heading for the Ferry I assumed they weren't invading.

10. Don't be so sure! Damn sneaky those continental types! Mind you, all we have to do is get a few Welsh women in national costume to swan around and they will leg it.

11. The clue's in the description.

12. CanteenCowboy

CanteenCowboy LE Book Reviewer

Does it never worry any of you English that not only do you still have a major Scottish infantry unit posted down in the South east, almost as near as you can bet to 'La Belle France', but that it was recently involved in a number of exercises with FRA Army units?

It could possibly lead to a a resurrection of the 'Auld Alliance' and a sneak attack................

13. Nah, Scottish Regiments can be rounded up by arranging a match at Twickenham and sticking anybody in a Fiji shirt in a POW camp.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Could be some Sturgeons or Salamanders come back from BATUS to be scrapped? About time as they were all in rag order. Must have missed that, as I'm in Romsey with the railway line behind my house.