Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Mysteriouse orders from Amazon

Having been interested in an Amazon Firestick, and other such products and also fancying a bottle of chilli oil, I was amazed , today to find both articles on my doorstep, (4 bottle of Chilli oil).

Currently I am testing some bottles of Rioja (Berberana) I wonder if...........

What have you ordered when pissed?

As an addition,

I have set up the Firestick and it works a treat, but if only I hadn't inadvertently clicked

'German' when it asked me what language i wanted.

Last edited:
Cars from ebay .

Someone i know bought a Willys Jeep on ebay pissed , then realised it was in Arizona . He did get it but incurred significant extra expenditure .

Woke up to an eBay email congratulating me on winning 3 Grands worth of speedboat once. The seller was very understanding when I said I wouldn't be fitting a towbar and driving 800 miles to go there and back...

Hmm, I keep getting demands from Ebay to confirm my account and bank details.... Hmm, most curious as i don't have an Ebay account. I really must make up some fictious stuff and let them know if i get another Email.

I walked in on a friend of mine drunkenly ordering a £200 stuffed Golden Retriever on eBay. Same bloke also received (at various points, usually 7-10 working days after a big weekend) a Samurai sword, a Jim'll Fix It badge and a genuine Vietnam-era helmet.

A fortnight ago I decided to surprise Die Frau by getting Duran Duran's new CD while I sucked back some Crown Royal Black.

Half a bottle and a drunken slumber later, I awaken to hurl abuse at some tit on ARRSE (probably Sergey) and find out I've ordered the aforementioned CD from Argentina. A good price mind but a. I'll be livid if the ******* thing is in Dago and b. delivery time will be 5 weeks.

There's a lesson there about cheap Canadian booze and Amazon but I doubt I'll have learned it.

A fortnight ago I decided to surprise Die Frau by getting Duran Duran's new CD while I sucked back some Crown Royal Black.

Half a bottle and a drunken slumber later, I awaken to hurl abuse at some tit on ARRSE (probably Sergey) and find out I've ordered the aforementioned CD from Argentina. A good price mind but a. I'll be livid if the ******* thing is in Dago and b. delivery time will be 5 weeks.

There's a lesson there about cheap Canadian booze and Amazon but I doubt I'll have learned it.
Yer own damned fault for drinking Crown Royal. Even I won't touch the stuff (or any other Canadian Whiskey to be honest.).

I bought a set of top of the range bike lights and a £100+ phone case that promises to turn my iPhone into a goPro.

Next time I'm pissed up, I hope to purchase a bike.

Does Jarrod use Eee bah gum Gay?

He does indeed. Last year he scored a magnificent pair of egg coddlers. What train of thought determines a man to suddenly think one day "I need a set of egg coddlers" I have yet to experience.