Myprotein - Try Before You Buy!

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by MyProtein, Jun 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [align=center]Myprotein - Try Before You Buy![/align]

[align=center][​IMG][/align]

Here at Myprotein, we fully appreciate that taste can be one of the biggest influences when choosing the right supplement for you. This is why we have launched the samples range of some of our most popular products.

Protein
    As each protein has its own unique taste and texture this fantastic sample range allows you to try all the different options before committing to purchase the full sized product.

To order your sample click here.

MP Formulas
    MP Formulas are designed to combine a number of functional ingredients into one highly effective sports supplement. Our team of nutritional experts have carefully selected the ingredients and combined them at the most effective ratios to help you achieve your specific training goal.

MP Max
    MP Max is our premium range of sports supplements designed to the highest specification and backed by the latest scientific research.

You can get 5% off of your first order online at www.myprotein.co.uk by using the following discount code - MP104071

MP

2. All very well but my protein is free (to a lucky few anyway) with a salty, pineapple taste. well so i have been told anyway :)

3. Does this stuff actually work I could really do with something to help beef myself up so I can whirl my top around my head in the club and not be ashamed of being skinny

4. Rightey ho! I ordered one of each so I'll give em a try... and post Wildcards taste test on here :)

5. It works no better than dietary protein, I however find it fits in with my busy schedule where I dont have time to prepare a meal.

Protein supplements should augment an existing well varied diet, and a decent excercise program. If you dont have both of these you are as well getting a refund :)