Myprotein - Awarded New Accreditation

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by MyProtein, Jul 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [align=center]Myprotein Awarded New Accreditation[/align]

We are proud to announce that Myprotein have achieved a new level of accreditation approved by the independent auditing body SGS, UKAS Quality Management Systems. We are the only UK sports nutrition company to be awarded this standard!

We take care of the important things here at Myprotein and achieving the ISO 9001:2008 accreditation builds on our previous ISO9001:2000 quality assurance. This new accreditation ensures the very latest levels of quality are guaranteed across the board. This allows us to remain at the forefront of the industry and to keep delivering the highest quality products to you!

2. Code MP4085, 5% off first purchase.
  3. Haha, in my defence i don't do it on every thread, just the myprotein ones. And you know what...i've made about 50p through my pointless endeavours.............
  4. I can't be arsed and just put it in my sig :p.

I seem to have had a lot of people use it, not sure if it's from arrse or another forums I visit.
  5. Hi,

Last week we became the first and only sports supplements manufacturer to achieve UKAS ISO 9001:2008 accreditation. Many of you have since asked what does this mean exactly? Well, in simple terms it means that all our products meet the same high quality standards time after time. This isn’t us just saying so, a nationally recognised and completely independent expert body have certified it – the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).

When you buy from Myprotein, your peace of mind is assured.

The strict auditing process looks at all aspects of the Myprotein business and ensures the correct standards and procedures are carried out, including:

*Quality of suppliers
    *Safety and effectiveness of all equipment
    *Hygiene of all facilities
    *Continual staff development and training

We are very proud to achieve the latest ISO 9001:2008 accreditation from UKAS as they are not awarded easily.

We can promise you that quality will always be at the forefront of everything we do.