Myprotein 20% Off Liquid Egg Whites! & 5% discount!

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by MyProtein, Oct 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [align=center]Liquid Egg Whites!
    20% Off[/align]

[align=center]20% off our best selling MP MAX® Foods Liquid Egg Whites for a limited period only!

This popular product is 100% natural, pure fresh liquid egg white without the mess, meaning it's great for on-the-go protein and also ideal for use in everyday cooking! With nothing added or taken away it is 100% bio-available, and the patented pasteurisation process ensures that you get high quality protein in every bottle.

RRP: £25.50 (Based on 6 singles)
    6 Pack Offer Price: £20.40 (£5.10 Saving!)
    Promotion Ends: Noon Tuesday 13th October 2009

Read more or buy MP MAX® Foods Liquid Egg Whites

You can get 5% off of your first order online at by using the following discount code - MP104071

* All offers are only available while promotion stocks last or until the offer date expires, whichever is sooner. Only one pack of 6 per customer per order.
  2. Don't get me wrong, I love MyProtein products, especially the whey protein isolate - but liquid egg whites? Seriously? Braver men than me...
  3. Snigger.
  4. Yep, realised what I wrote as I hit submit. Had been hoping that no-one would notice. Cheers for that!
  5. Hehe
  6. I would have thought learning to love your own protein would be an ideal preparation for getting a bottle of liquid egg white down you.
  7. Yes Chub