Myopic Hunters?

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by putteesinmyhands, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Yes, but you have to be careful where you walk.

2. No, there are natural ways of camouflaging your bog paper during use.

0 vote(s)
  3. What a load of s**t!

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. While looking for something totally unrelated, I came across this:

Is this for real? I mean, a big white backside, and they're worried about the colour of the bog paper?
  2. I'm sure some do though I'd think they would be far better served by getting their eyeglass prescription updated. Every year here in America several dozen hunters are shot by other hunters who mistake them for game. I haven't hunted anything beyond rabbits and squirrels since I was sixteen and I feel safe in refraining. Waaaaaay too many idiots in the woods.
  3. Deer are colourblind. Why bother with camoflague at all? walk around in a Gitmo jump suit and the deer arent going to pick you up!

Though the hillbillies might shoot you, for fun!
  4. We hillbillys and rednecks are the new niggers. It's cool to make fun of our mouthbreathing ways. What a great time to be alive.
  5. Squeal little piggy - the tourist board in Montana must have shut the shop early the day that film was released!
  6. You've got your geography wrong, Pillager.
    "Squeal little piggy" is more from Sawdustys' neck of the woods, down south. We Montanans are more sophisticated, preferring sheep, or the occasional goat.

The Bunny-Hugger who wrote that article needs to go to work for Micheal Moore. A few honest facts mixed in with a liberal dose of propaganda.

I'm not a hunter btw, they're all a bunch of psychotic mongs.