• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

My wife's pussy

The postman has just brought me the bill for the cat euthanasia the vet's did last week.

£264.23

Drugs and stuff,consultations etc etc Then tucked away at the bottom

Euthanasia £42.00 Cremation £48.00

I did actually like the cat,but that's a bit strong isn't it?
On the upside our gorgeous blonde Polish vet did give me a long hug whilst pressing her spectacular chest into my moobs.

Schaden

LE
Book Reviewer
Jeeber times have changed since the days of a .22 behind the ear, a shoe box and a large wailing procession for entombment down in the bottom of the garden by a horde of 5 year olds under the pet sematary tree!!

T

trowel

The postman has just brought me the bill for the cat euthanasia the vet's did last week.

£264.23

On the upside our gorgeous blonde Polish vet did give me a long hug whilst pressing her spectacular chest into my moobs.
My commiserations to you .I had exactly the same distressing situation to handle last year. Mrs. Trowel firmly rejected my suggestion of a shovel to the back of the bloody cats head. A sad time for all.

£264.23

I am genuinely sorry to hear about your moggies demise. Only yesterday did I point out your avatar to my missus stating that the creatures bulging, dilated eyes were a classic sign of feline pancreatitis, nearly always fatal i'm afraid.

I am genuinely sorry to hear about your moggies demise. Only yesterday did I point out your avatar to my missus stating that the creatures bulging, dilated eyes were a classic sign of feline pancreatitis, nearly always fatal i'm afraid.
Thanks Ned.That's not mine.I googled "worried cats" Don't ask why.........

The one we had had a heart condition.Luckily (?) we have two other cats.......

Mmhh let me see

Remington .22lr subsonic round 9 cents
Cat basket, borrowed Free of charge
Walk in the woods Free of charge
Pre dug old badger set Free of charge
Ruger Mk III Priceless

Thanks Ned.That's not mine.I googled "worried cats" Don't ask why.........

The one we had had a heart condition.Luckily (?) we have two other cats.......
Make the other two disappear asap or you will end up forking out another 500 notes. Tell the kids they have run away.

Better still, sell the cats to the local chinky and make a few quid.

Please post pics of yer missus snatch for conning us.

Latest Threads