My Wife........

Get rid mate. Things can only get worse - I know from personal experience from my first marriage.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Constantly slags me off to her friends all the while doing the opposite.ie. I've booked us a table for two in the restaurant you love. I don't fancy it cos I'm too tired.
Her to her friends "He never takes me anywhere, he never does anything around the house, he never looks after the kids"
All fecking bollocks, she is utterly verbally abusive to our babies, in so much I'm scared for them. Tells her mates whatever she needs to fill her picture, so I spend my night countering all the lies she's told her friends.
How much of a lying two faced cnut is your wife?
Sounds like you should have got a better wife.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
This thread needs country and western music, alcohol and suicide.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
My OH is pretty much everything I want in a partner. Except the snoring. At 2am I've considered smothering her.

If anyone gets married they've only themselves to blame.

Some marriages work well you know. Like mine in fact.

I know I am happily married because she tells me I am.

Constantly slags me off to her friends all the while doing the opposite.ie. I've booked us a table for two in the restaurant you love. I don't fancy it cos I'm too tired.
Her to her friends "He never takes me anywhere, he never does anything around the house, he never looks after the kids"
All fecking bollocks, she is utterly verbally abusive to our babies, in so much I'm scared for them. Tells her mates whatever she needs to fill her picture, so I spend my night countering all the lies she's told her friends.
How much of a lying two faced cnut is your wife?
Sounds like the ex Mrs L, Ex for a reason

My OH is pretty much everything I want in a partner. Except the snoring. At 2am I've considered smothering her.
Sounds like the current Mrs L, and yes I have been tempted as well

It would take to many pixels for a description of mine. The ****.
More discipline needed - three teaching aids you might employ are: 2 x black eye plus 1 x broken nose.

Run as far and as fast as possible, as @Fatcivvy said, it's only gonna get worse, although if you're worried bout the kids then I'd get lawyered up big time

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
More discipline needed - three teaching aids you might employ are: 2 x black eye plus 1 broken nose.
He's brayed her loads, she's never going to learn. Quorn sausages she feeds him. You can't cure that.

Kill the kids. That'll teach her.

Latest Threads