My wife

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tali(tubby)Ban, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. so here you boys are fighting a war which no one wants to thank you for. And sometimes you feel whats the point just want you guys to know not every muslim feels that way and I'm glad that what you're doing is at least giving people there the chance to live their own life.

Also to show you muslim ladies arn't forced to wear a burqa because they look like heffers here are some pics of my wife. Granted they were given to me in private *uck it lets just hope she never finds out. Consider it a small thanks for all the hard work you're all doing.

Attached Files:

2. msr

msr LE

3. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Hello Mr. Second account owner, your thread is sh1t :)
  4. Did it used to be a bloke? It has a face like a seal clubbers bat.
  5. Pictures of Scuba Frog on a normal weekend?

Edited once, because I'm a bit of a mong.
  6. Hey! I wouldn't knock it back!
  7. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

Well, it beats Gordon Brown's thanks anyway. Cheers for the sentiment - feel free to post more.
  8. She looks like a tranny wh0re, you are a c0ck.

Were you hoping for a better response?
  9. lol no its what i expected my friends in the armed forces and piss take and and cocky remarks seem to be the norm.

but hey no more shit comments about my wife or i'll fight all of you (i'll most probably lose) but nothing ventured nothing gained :D
  10. Her jugs aren't that bad to play with, but she cooks a crap breakfast and the less said about the blowjobs she gives the better.
  11. what i meant to say is i'll fight you all eventually but lets keep the date of that event open
  12. You did a good job of airbrushing her c*ck out, I`ll grant you that!
  13. You're a cuckold, aren't you?
  14. In the first and third picture it looks suspiciously like cheapo army furniture in the background, one of those pikey soft chairs you always find in the rest areas in guardrooms. Are you a cheapskate?
  15. no just really have bad taste in furnishings
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.