My Virginity For Sale

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by wolverine9314, Apr 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. THIS kind of thing has been done to death, a thousand times from Ebay and now the SCUM.

Also, isn't this just prostitution?

Let's turn the tables. As a bloke, penis and all, I am offering my virginity* to the highest bidder.

How much will you give me? I'll start the bidding by paying you 50p.

*Virginity not guaranteed.
  2. Have a word with Jarrod, he might let you pay him a quid...
  3. Top marks for that answer, that man. :mrgreen: :hug:
  4. Ask a marine ... they like back door berties
  5. That depends. Are you any good? Are you fit? I'm not paying unless you're hung like a blue whale and have an arrse like two sweet melons.
  6. She's fucking rank bet she's a gypo an all by the time you've humped her the family of 20 plus 2 pallets of the big issue will be in your living room.

As long as I've a hand I'd not touch that probably crawling with HIV to boot
  7. Dr Jan Lenkiewicz, 63, who said “She is definitely still a virgin” has The Best Job In The World.... looking up the fannies of hot teenagers.
  8. I bet you were in the "slow readers" class at achool.
  9. Everytime I hear one of these stories about the selling of Virginity, it reminds me of Ex Purple Star or Ex Purple Throbber or Ex Purple Ring.

There was a certain individual, we'll call him 'Cave'. He was quite honestly the ugliest man in NATO. Being this ugly meant that he was by his own admission, a Virgin. Staying at the particular camp we were, there was a whore house just down the road. A collection was made and monies were raised, £2k if memory serves correct for this young man to be deflowered by North Carlonia's finest.

Needless to say he bottled it and instead we went on the piss.
  10. £100 quid i can not remember the last time the frua did the deed sod it any hole is a goal.
  11. The former teacher seems very sure she isn't a virgin. Does he have first hand experience?
  12. Which medical test did he use for this?
  13. No he doesn't ... he is a gynaecologist. This means that 99% of fannies that he will examine are smelly, gaping, leathery, battered old holes belonging to gungy mingers riddled with the pox or other despicable pus weeping disease/illness/infection. Jealous? Not me

Edited to add. Why do you think all gynaecologists wear dickie bows and not a long tie?
  14. Have I missed something? Wolverine is a bloke isn't he?
  15. During the working week, yes. :wink:

Brettraider is making reference to the girl in the story from my first post. I hope...