My vibrating features have been disabled

PMSL good one TL...

give me half and hour to think about it and i will let you know which one i would rather be....

I thought "knocking copy" wasn't allowed, but this is the Internet so anything goes..... in fact, I am surprised that she didn't get her kit off....

I await Sony's reponse with interest.

Litotes

well i like 'the vibrating feature' more than 'its the future with the high definition like you have never seen' soooooo guess that means its the Wii for me

halo_jones said:
Is it bad that i laughed my ass off
It could have repercussions.

Clever ad but still not tempted.

To buy a console that is.

Ok ive thought about it i will cope with the vibrate feature so im sticking with Wii...

scotlass said:
Ok ive thought about it i will cope with the vibrate feature so im sticking with Wii...
Can I watch?

Please?

Worth a try I suppose.

scotlass said:
Errr NO....
Can I?

I'm sticking to my Wii, I can't afford a PS3, don't have an HD tv (yet) and spend enough time on me backside in front of the computer so the Wii gets my arrse off the sofa :lol:

tattooedlady said:
scotlass said:
Errr NO....
Can I?

I'm sticking to my Wii, I can't afford a PS3, don't have an HD tv (yet) and spend enough time on me backside in front of the computer so the Wii gets my arrse off the sofa :lol:
TL you forgotten last week so soon??????????

halo_jones said:
Men ..................... sigh
Women ..................... sigh

Especially the ones who keep changing avatars.

scotlass said:
tattooedlady said:
scotlass said:
Errr NO....
Can I?

TL you forgotten last week so soon??????????
I didn't think we were going to discuss that in public :wink:

Oops sorry TL. Would everyone please ignore my previous post on this thread.....Thank you...

scotlass said:
Dont you like the weekend avatar mistersoft, she is just keeping her hand in....
Impeccable taste as ever scotlass.

halo_jones said:
mistersoft said:
halo_jones said:
Men ..................... sigh
Women ..................... sigh

Especially the ones who keep changing avatars.
Change is good :p
Only underwear and very occasionally socks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rapey MaGoo The NAAFI Bar 64
F Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 23
Phil306 The NAAFI Bar 3