My uncle

Hi all
If I can manage to post the pics on my phone has anyone on here who is ex RAF of Para Training School ever served or knows my uncle? WO2 Peter Keane, he’s the last living brother of my grandfather and in his 90’s but I want to go and see him in Salisbury before I lose him and I’d like to take someone who served with him if I could?

Hi buddy
I can’t attach the photos that I wanted
He served in RAF Abingdon in 52’ Singapore,South Cerney, Boscome Down, Libra, Hong Kong, Hereford & Brize Norton!
Surly someone knows him!

Don't worry about the photos just yet.

The two user-names I tagged will be able to shed some light even if its just to direct you to a more appropriate forum.

haloman

Old-Salt
Hi buddy
He served in RAF Abingdon in 52’ Singapore,South Cerney, Boscome Down, Libra, Hong Kong, Hereford & Brize Norton!
Surly someone knows him!
I assume from his postings that he was RAF. I'm afraid I can't help as I don't believe I ever met the gentleman.
But as @CutLunchCommando says, @Alec_Lomas may be able to help as he was RAF and a PJI at Abingdon (although well after 1952!)

Hi buddy
Surly someone knows him!

Hi there, I knew him very well. I'm currently not best placed to give you a full answer. Peter's photos pop up in the - PJI Canopy Club Association which you can Google.
I'm not currently in touch with them. I went walkabout in the Services and lost contact. I'll 'PM' you my e-mail contact details and we'll pick up from there.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Hi buddy
Surly someone knows him!
Alec_Lomas was your uncle's instructor.