My turn to beg

My brother insists he had a personal call from the Queen to attend the garden party in July for the TA, he doesent have a great deal of dosh and has asked me if anybody has a spare pad for the 9th & 10th of July that he and his partner could use, apparently Buck House is full.

If you can help out please let me know :D

I could loan you a pad in Toronto but I doubt it's much use.

Hey, It's the thought that counts.

ill lend you a pad the address is

7 knob street
london
PI55 0FF

the key is under the mat

Spanish_Dave said:
My brother insists he had a personal call from the Queen to attend the garden party in July for the TA, he doesent have a great deal of dosh and has asked me if anybody has a spare pad for the 9th & 10th of July that he and his partner could use, apparently Buck House is full.

If you can help out please let me know :D
Wish I could help you out Dave...alas sold the pad some months ago. Good Luck mate.

strewth said:
Chuzu said:
ill lend you a pad the address is

7 knob street
london
PI55 0FF

the key is under the mat
Why do knobbers like you exist chuzu? urine off back inside your play pen.
Seconded Spanish Daves done a lot of good things for people on this site and wish I could help out Dave but I'm between Liverpool & Aberdeen so no good..sorry.

chuzu on the other hand youre a fcuking pr1ck why don't you get back to fcuking ya ma, you big clown :evil:

for a small train journey east he can get loadsa cheap B&B in southend on sea and train ticket only £17 whole weekend return...

plus Buck House doesnt have the playboy channel so i wouldnt wanna stay!

Dave, I'm in Gravesend but only an hour by train (less than 9 quid return). More than welcome if nothing nearer is offered.

Have you tried any of the London barracks?

Kev

Fcuk all off ya this is the naffi bar not the classifieds so do one.

Chuzu. BATCO for P3N1S

poor dude wants a genuine hand and some bored 8 yr old logs on and becomes an e-penis! all because your parents told you your key was under the mat and they moved hence you have to give your life to the RLC!

Chuzu said:
If is smells like a pikey, talks like a pikey, and spells like a mong....it probably is a pikey....and I dislike pikeys muchly :evil:

JP47 said:
Chuzu said:
So is the begging bowl thread. I assume Dave put it here to get more exposure so wind your neck in.
Fcuk off and die if people cant take a joke in the naffi bar they shouldn't be on this site.