My truth, my story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shockwave

On ROPS
On ROPs
Let’s dart the elephant in the room straight away.

Yes, I controlled the greenfly account.

It’s time to be honest, which will undoubtedly sent some of the more addicted members on here into a frenzy. But I’ll be open about it as it’s dragging on too much and I can’t spend 2021 on RoPs. Which will be a busy and important year for me.

I opened the greenfly account after I was banned as I felt I needed to contribute to the RM rebrand thread. The white lie snowballed and yes, it was wrong. The photo I shared was one I was sent by a bootneck NCO I know. I shouldn’t of used it. Take your swings, call me names but the honesty is out there. As we reach the end of this hugely challenging year, we wanted to take a moment to wish you a very happy Christmas and a prosperous and healthy New Year for 2021.

It’s time to be honest, which will undoubtedly sent some of the more addicted members on here into a frenzy. But I’ll be open about it as it’s dragging on too much and I can’t spend 2021 on RoPs. Which will be a busy and important year for me.

I opened the greenfly account after I was banned as I felt I needed to contribute to the RM rebrand thread. The white lie snowballed and yes, it was wrong. The photo I shared was one I was sent by a bootneck NCO I know. I shouldn’t of used it. Take your swings, call me names but the honesty is out there. As we reach the end of this hugely challenging year, we wanted to take a moment to wish you a very happy Christmas and a prosperous and healthy New Year for 2021.
**** off.

This has been a public service announcement.

Just when I thought you couldn't be anymore of a ****.

Shockwave

On ROPS
On ROPs
Well colour us all in a fluorescent shade of surprised.

I honestly don’t think anybody knew that - you’d probably have got away with that one if only you’d kept it to yourself.

The Duke gave me little choice when he abused his “power” but it genuinely feels good mate to clear my name

Shockwave

On ROPS
On ROPs
I wonder how long it’ll be before some comedian says the classic - is this going as the OP planned? Lol

Winnet

War Hero
tenor (3).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.