My story so far

Well itsbeen a while since i posted here although i read the forums alot :) Originally i started out as RSIGs and completed upto weekend 4 of Phase 1, weekend 5 i had to miss for personal reasons. Well it transpired that the whole training system changed the weekend i missed and in order to carry on with the "old program" i would have had to do that weekend. So when i attended next time and said weekend 5, the staff told me i was on 6 so i didnt question it as i was given the explanation "it will be ok" anyway long story short it all got messed up and ive been told to do all the weekends again :omfg:

In the mean time i had problems at work and my unit was disbanded and replaced by the Royal Engineers, i got rebadged last wednesday :)

The upshot of all this is im booked on the 9 day consolidated course in february at Strensall so no waiting for all the weekends, i can hopefully do CMSR in march and all those that transfered to the engineers from my squadron are doing there trade course in april. So if i play my cards right i could be trade trained by june :) (fitness permitting ;) )