My story so far

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by Matt007, Jan 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well itsbeen a while since i posted here although i read the forums alot :) Originally i started out as RSIGs and completed upto weekend 4 of Phase 1, weekend 5 i had to miss for personal reasons. Well it transpired that the whole training system changed the weekend i missed and in order to carry on with the "old program" i would have had to do that weekend. So when i attended next time and said weekend 5, the staff told me i was on 6 so i didnt question it as i was given the explanation "it will be ok" anyway long story short it all got messed up and ive been told to do all the weekends again :omfg:

In the mean time i had problems at work and my unit was disbanded and replaced by the Royal Engineers, i got rebadged last wednesday :)

The upshot of all this is im booked on the 9 day consolidated course in february at Strensall so no waiting for all the weekends, i can hopefully do CMSR in march and all those that transfered to the engineers from my squadron are doing there trade course in april. So if i play my cards right i could be trade trained by june :) (fitness permitting ;) )

2. Keep going Matt, you've nearly bored my cancer into remission.

3. Really, didnt realise my posts had cancer curing qualities... better start typing up some more ;)