My Shrew or the TA

#1
Auscam came up with a great idea of asking you lot what I should do.

Some of you may have read that my missus said no to me proposing.

Boils down to the fact that she doesnt like the TA doest fancy me going off to Hot Sandy Places.

Where still together after she said no but obviously it is a bit of a kick in the teeth.

The way I see it I have a few options

1. Jack in the TA and Propose Again
2. Tell Her Ive jacked in the TA and Propose Again
3. Jack her in and Propose to the TA
4. Come up with some fantastically cunning argument as to why she shouldnt hate the TA
 
#2
try hitting her.
 
#3
Give her your bounty and she will be more than happy :)
 
#4
Well if your 'still together' and she said no to getting married, Glasgow are not aware of your maritial status and will mobilise you if your single, married, divorced etc.

Or propose to someone in the TA like I did, and WE are now BOTH mobilised!!!!!

I personally would go for option 3!

stilts

PS, Mrs Stilts says bin her as well!
 
#7
msr said:
Give her your bounty and she will be more than happy :)
Or ask your PSI what you should do!

Stilts
 
#8
option 3 if you like wanking or option 2 if you like sex :)
 
#9
Exact words where, "You know I would love to marry you... BUT...."

We had a chat and I do like the girl obviously we have been together for a while and can appreciate where she is coming from.

The TA wont be forever anyway as im trying to join the civ pol (My local civ pol are not TA supportive)
 
#10
Jerrycan2793 said:
She would kick * out of me, If she didnt her dad would.
Frankly mate, it sounds like you are teetering on the tip of the 'pussywhipped' wedge. She either Genuinely Cares About You, or she's playing a power game. If she disapproves of the TA now, who knows what else she'll disapprove of after you're hitched?

And WTF has her father got to do with it? It's your life, he's half dead by now, he should keep the fuck out of it.

Stilts' missus is right, I reckon.
 
#11
Jerrycan2793 said:
Auscam came up with a great idea of asking you lot what I should do.

Some of you may have read that my missus said no to me proposing.

Boils down to the fact that she doesnt like the TA doest fancy me going off to Hot Sandy Places.

Where still together after she said no but obviously it is a bit of a kick in the teeth.

The way I see it I have a few options

1. Jack in the TA and Propose Again
2. Tell Her Ive jacked in the TA and Propose Again
3. Jack her in and Propose to the TA
4. Come up with some fantastically cunning argument as to why she shouldnt hate the TA
Just point out to her that since she can not commit to a life of monogamy neither can you. Tell her you want an open relationship then shag her mum.
Just remember she said no because she is holding out for a better off. fvcker her off and shack up with her best mate and watch her die of old age as a spinster.

I hope you can get your money back for the ring, if you got it from the high street it is only worth about 35% of the ticket price.
 
#12
LordVonHarley said:
Jerrycan2793 said:
Auscam came up with a great idea of asking you lot what I should do.

Some of you may have read that my missus said no to me proposing.

Boils down to the fact that she doesnt like the TA doest fancy me going off to Hot Sandy Places.

Where still together after she said no but obviously it is a bit of a kick in the teeth.

The way I see it I have a few options

1. Jack in the TA and Propose Again
2. Tell Her Ive jacked in the TA and Propose Again
3. Jack her in and Propose to the TA
4. Come up with some fantastically cunning argument as to why she shouldnt hate the TA
Just point out to her that since she can not commit to a life of monogamy neither can you. Tell her you want an open relationship then shag her mum.
Just remember she said no because she is holding out for a better off. fvcker her off and shack up with her best mate and watch her die of old age as a spinster.

I hope you can get your money back for the ring, if you got it from the high street it is only worth about 35% of the ticket price.
Ahh.....

As for her dad getting involved I can honestly say If I ever have a daughter and if someone hits her while im still alive I will kill them. Can anyone argue with him on that one?
 
#13
Jerrycan2793 said:
Exact words where, "You know I would love to marry you... BUT...."

We had a chat and I do like the girl obviously we have been together for a while and can appreciate where she is coming from.

The TA wont be forever anyway as im trying to join the civ pol (My local civ pol are not TA supportive)

Should have been "You know I would love to marry you... AND...." :)
 
#14
Jerrycan2793 said:
Exact words where, "You know I would love to marry you... BUT...."

We had a chat and I do like the girl obviously we have been together for a while and can appreciate where she is coming from.

The TA wont be forever anyway as im trying to join the civ pol (My local civ pol are not TA supportive)
my first, first mistake.....

my second, if you let her railroad you over one thing, she'll do it over everything.....
 
#15
Agree completely this is a delicate situation I think because It will define how or if this relationship pans out in the future.

As I say the TA wont last much more than a few years because of my career aspirations so I would really like to leave on my own terms rather than because she has asked. The thing is she knows I know the TA isnt going to be forever and I think she is trying to use that! In all honesty im pretty certain she only dislikes the TA because it clashes with Orange Wednesdays :S Ive told her Ill pay the extra but shes from yorkshire
 
#16
Jerrycan2793 said:
In all honesty im pretty certain she only dislikes the TA because it clashes with Orange Wednesdays :S Ive told her Ill pay the extra but shes from yorkshire
Transfer to a unit which parades on a Tuesday :)
 
#17
Jerrycan2793 said:
Agree completely this is a delicate situation I think because It will define how or if this relationship pans out in the future.

As I say the TA wont last much more than a few years because of my career aspirations so I would really like to leave on my own terms rather than because she has asked. The thing is she knows I know the TA isnt going to be forever and I think she is trying to use that! In all honesty im pretty certain she only dislikes the TA because it clashes with Orange Wednesdays :S Ive told her Ill pay the extra but shes from yorkshire
My bold, definatetly bin her, Yorkshire born and bred, thick in the arm, thick in the head and crap in bed!

She wont like it when you join the old bill, cos you might get hurt, stabbed shot, or called a pointy headed tit!

Mag to grid

Sorted!

Stilts
 

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#18
Why don't you just take her to your unit for a look around. When she realises that it is just a load of blokes that meet up in an old gymnasium for beer and gash chat once a week, I'm sure she will have no problem with marrying you.

The TA has had a lot of bad press recently, what with these wars and stuff, it's time we started portraying the correct image to the general public again, so they can see what the TA is really all about.
 
#19
You'll find some other lady to love or bitch to fcuk after this one. Kick her back doors in, bin her and go off on tour. Or hand you balls over and be controlled by love for the rest of you life!
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top