What sandwich for cuddles this day?

• Ham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ham and egg mayo

• Ham, pickled egg and beetroot

• Total voters
I would be grateful if you could help me out here. Do I go for a straight ham, a ham and egg mayo or a ham, pickled egg and beetroot sarnie for lunch today? I had a full breakie this morning and it is spag bol for dinner tonight if that helps.

VirusNine said:
You forgot the "Who cares?" option.
No, I think you'll find I couldn't give a tuppenny fcuk for that option. Whoever you are. As if that matters...

Looking like I may have to break out the beetroot...

Cuddles, put the beetroot away, and get yourself sandwiched between two big strapping lads with a penchance for colon damaging...

For a special treat try their "dry double An@l surprise"..... :D

shortfuse said:
Cuddles, put the beetroot away, and get yourself sandwiched between two big strapping lads with a penchance for colon damaging...

For a special treat try their "dry double An@l surprise"..... :D
Not with my bum-grapes as they are currently configured...ooh they haven't been like this since Norway! However I know you will accommodate your two friends, as you so often have in the past. :D

Looking good for the beetroot option although the ham/egg mayo showing a late rally...

ham and egg mayo produces better botty burps - add the beetroot and the p1ss stains - also ham and egg throws up better and doesnt look like a ruptured stomach ulcer - youve got to ditch the beetroot.

Bravo2nothing said:
Spag bol - for winners!
You know it's true - especially the way Mrs Cuddles preparesit, using subtle culinary arts perfected over centuries of Irish cuisine...erm...well, you get the picture!

Not very politically correct B2Zip...we will almost certainly need the MODs if this goes on!

Don't fret Gunny, even though the poll is tied, I will be able to decide on..the beetroot option...without MOD assistance!

Thanks for everyone's assistance, I don't know what I would have done without you! :roll:

Latest Threads