My return and a motivational video

To my ARRSER colleagues--I regret not being able to participate in the rough and tumble of the various fora in which I have been a denizen for some years. Suffice it to say difficult circumstances prevented my joining in the fun but as I see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel I have been in (I hope it is not
the Hammersmith to Acton Town section of the Piccadilly Line,) I thought I would mark my clawing return with this (yes I know it is one of those treacly recruiting advert-type clips) IMHO rather well done You Tube posting:

The like's for your return not your chod video :mrgreen:

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Welcome back!

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Welcome back.

alib

LE
Just in time, Britain is collapsing under the weight of a conspiracy child molesters, the Scotch are suing for divorce and England is out the World Cup.

Welcome back.

Good to see you still have a Marine Corps. It would be nice if we still had an army...

:)

Rodney2q

I wasted 2 1/2 minutes of my life watching that cod video. Just as well it had nice toys!

Oh yeah, pleasure to see you're back. Anyone want to give the lad the best bits of what he's missed?

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
A fond welcome back, your Grace. One hopes your chakras are all properly aligned and your aura nicely EGA-shaped and glowing olive green.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Well, that's a minute of my life I won't get back.

You'll forgive me if I don't invest the other 1:20 and skip straight to welcoming you back.

You were duly warned my dear fellow.

Good to see you back again JJH .

Maple

LE
Good to see you, got any nylons or gum?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Latest Threads