• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

My present from Santa

I've not ben around for a bit been busy working on the flat and chasing skirt.

So I'm wondering if Santa has got my letter asking that Whet/Trumpeter/Sven has died or even better got a job and is no longer leeching off the back of our taxes. Has it happened or I'm I too old to believe in Santa?

Seasons greetings to all apart from you Sven if your still stealing oxygen you useless cunt

Seasons Greeting from all Old Codgers...... to all Arrsers...... I'm stlill waiting Santa to bring me a nice shapely Lady friends, with lots of dosh, a big house.... and will darm my socks, iron my skivvies and keep me in the lifestyle that I am aspiring to emulate......

But I will probably have to do with 'Mrs Hand'..... and an old army sock from my w*nk days from the 1970s. :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry:

Latest Threads